Other Sellers on Amazon
General Knowledge Paperback – 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Lucent Publication (1 January 2018); Lucent Publication
- Language : English
- Paperback : 410 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9384761540
- ISBN-13 : 978-9384761547
- Reading age : 13 years and up
- Item Weight : 580 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : For UPSC Civil Services, Combined Defence Services (CDS), National Defence Academy (NDA), Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA), Indian Forest Services (IFS), Indian Economic Services (IES), Combined Engineering Services, Bank Probationary Officers (P.O./T.O./A.0.), L.I.C., G.L.C. (A.A.O.), R.B.I. Grade 'A' and 'B', other Administrative Officers Examinations, MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA entrance tests.
- Packer : Lucent Publication
- Generic Name : PRINTED BOOKS
- Best Sellers Rank: #34 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought it after about 10 years. Just to time pass and gain knowledge
I was selected in government job due to this book in 2010.
It covered my full General Studies.
Good to gain Knowledge.
By abinash on 7 January 2019
Not like ordinary gk books with MCQs it covers each topic thoroughly and helps to memorize only the uselful information.
Very helpful and accurate.
Go for it blindly.
If you find this review helpful please click the helpful button.
By TEJA KOONATI on 3 February 2019
Earlier Lucent GK used to be another name of correct comprehensive content. But now they have totally ruined it with plenty of errors and frequent repetition of topics. As you can see, "ff" are missing from all words in the whole book. Moreover, on many places, the authors are giving their opinion as if they were historians or researcher. Very dissappointed.
By Bunnu on 27 January 2019