Genteel Liquid Detergent - Pack of 2 (1kg+1kg)
|Deal Price:||₹ 272.00 (₹ 284.22 / l)|
|You Save:||₹ 48.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.6 x 7.5 x 22.9 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||2 Kilograms|
|Material Type Free||Soda Free|
|Specific Uses For Product||Keeps clothes soft and fragrant|
|Net Quantity||957.0 millilitre|
|Liquid Volume||1000 Millilitres|
About this item
- Contains: 2 units of Genteel Liquid Detergent (1kg each)
- Superior liquid formula - actively softens and removes stains
- Inbuilt fabric conditioner - keeps clothes soft and fragrant
- Special 'No Soda' formula - helps you maintain your clothes. Fragrance: Fragrance-Free
- Ideal for washing cotton, linen, silk, denim and other everyday clothes
- Usage: Pour only 2 capful (20ml each) of Genteel for a regular load
- Also available in 2kgs refill packs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 15.6 x 7.55 x 22.9 cm; 2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- ASIN : B011BXDMBI
- Item part number : 40013790
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Godrej One, 4th floor, Pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (East), Mumbai 400 079, India; +91 - 022 - 25188010/20/30
- Packer : Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Godrej One, 4th floor, Pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (East), Mumbai 400 079, India; +91 - 022 - 25188010/20/30
- Item Weight : 2 kg
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15.6 x 7.5 x 22.9 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 957.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Liquid Detergent
Best Sellers Rank:
#46 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #4 in Liquid Detergent
- Customer Reviews:
Genteel Liquid Detergent is an all-purpose liquid detergent from the house of Godrej. It is the best solution for your everyday clothes. The special strong formula of Genteel liquid detergent delivers absolute cleansing for whites as well as your coloured clothes. Genteel has an added fabric conditioner that softens the fabric and leave your clothes with a lingering fragrance. The detergent bottle has functionally superior design which is easy to handle. It also has a measuring cap which makes it easier not just to measure the right amount of detergent but to pour as well.
From the manufacturer
Godrej - Our story so far
Godrej Genteel was launched in 1975 as India's first liquid detergent. Genteel was launched with the sole purpose of avoiding the damage from harsh powder detergents which contain soda and other harmful chemicals.
The special strong formula of Genteel liquid detergent delivers absolute cleansing for whites as well as your colored clothes. Genteel has added fabric conditioners that soften the fabric and leave your clothes with a lingering fragrance. The detergent bottle has functionally superior design which is easy to handle and has a measuring cap which makes it easier not just to measure the right amount of detergent but easy to pour as well.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a brighter note my maternal aunt used it in 1970's when she lived in Delhi, when it was sold at Rs. 13 or 17. I was amazed at this info. I didn't know it dated back to half a century. Proud of our desi product that was in market before globalization.
Reason for one less star: Few years back, I called the customer care of Godrej to complaint about the cap and I was told that they would look into it. Still the cap is not strong enough.
By Varun Arora on 8 June 2018
Pros - No need for a fabric conditioner.
Economical when compared to others.
Godrej brand product so good on quality.
Cons- The cap is not strong enough and breaks easily.
By S Jeya Krishnan on 8 July 2018
1) No good smell afterwash cloth.
2) Harden cloth and also color fade.
3) Adequate quantity require to clean normal dirty and quantity cloth.
4) Can't remove medium to dark strain.
5) Thick enough, you will get irritate while pouring it.
By Ashok Singh on 6 June 2019