Geronimo Stilton #63? the Cheese Experiment Paperback – 1 July 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 159 g
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9385887351
- ISBN-13 : 978-9385887352
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Publisher : Scholastic (1 July 2016)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 8 - 12 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The part when the principal got a blue spot on her snout, I felt amazing and when I got over with the book I knew so many facts I was unaware of before . I fell in love with the book . It has secured a place in the list of my favourite books.
Oh! Such refreshing it was. I was completely hooked up to the story and finished the book in 2 days.
There is so much love, so much softness u can feel in its narration and facts are so true to life.
She definitely is a soulful writer and it definitely was a mindful read!
Try out yourself to experience the magic :)