Top positive review
A Heart Melting Read!
Reviewed in India on 10 October 2020
The whole country is going to get locked down for next 3 weeks because of a deadly pandemic and Ishaan, the charismatic RJ is left with no other choice than to go back to his hometown, the place he had vowed never to return.
With broken strings of relationships he reaches there only to find himself attracted with a girl from the next door Ruhi, a well known choreographer and the daughter of the C. M. who is all ready to make him believe in love once again.
Will Ishaan realise the true of meaning of love? Or Will this love story also get vanished with time?
The Girl Next Door by Mr. Arpit Vageria is a mesmerising and heart melting tale of love, dreams, hate, forgiveness, nostalgia, hope and destiny.
- The plot of the story is beautifully crafted and very well narrated.
- Laced with deep and heartfelt emotions, the story vividly traces the various complexities in our relationships and highlights the importance of forgiveness in order to move forward in life.
- It was quite delightful to read the beautiful and interesting love story of Ishaan and Ruhi portrayed in the old 90's style in absense of fancy dates, movies and gifts that from the very beginning hooks us and keeps us intrigued till the end.
- The twist in the climax was totally unexpected and will surely manage to surprise the readers.
- The characters here also are very well developed especially that of Ishaan and Ruhi. The character of Ishaan's brother Nakul too seems equally complex and deep. Readers can easily relate with all of these characters and can easily place themselves in their situations.
- Simple and easy to understand language has been used throughout it's narration.
- The title of book too seems totally appropriate and the cover looks quite attractive.
- The story ultimately depicts the need of communication and ample family time in order to clear the misunderstandings and grievances that might have crept with the passage of time.
Overall for me it was an interesting and wonderful read.
Highly recommended for all romance lovers!