Follow the Author
The Girl at the Wedding: (Sreepuram Series Book One) Paperback – 23 March 2022
Enhance your purchase
Weddings are always fun! Other people's weddings. Not yours!
Kishore is home on vacation after three years.
To his horror, his family is determined to get him married this time.
He isn't ready to settle down yet.
He loves the carefree life he leads and his career as a successful civil engineer in Dubai. So, he devises the perfect plan to escape the matchmaking attempts of his family.
Just when he thought he had everything under control, that girl from his past literally crash lands into his life and turns his life upside down. Within a day, he is ready to ditch his bachelorhood enchanted by the girl he meets at his friend’s wedding.
One misstep and he acquires a rival. His own cousin, Abhishek. Everything becomes messed up. What can he do to win back the love of his life?
Shreya can’t believe that the handsome young man she has fallen in love with is the bully she hated in school. He has transformed in every possible way. She hates that she likes everything about him.
But then she sees shades of that bully again and it prompts her to make a rash decision.
Would this one decision ruin her chances of finding true love?
Or would she have the courage to fight for love?
Read this fun, sweet romance novella to find out!
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on SBI Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1250 on SBI Credit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- Flat INR 300 Instant Discount on SBI Debit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 5000 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 100000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 75000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 50000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 30000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Super Offer: Claim your offer on any product of your choice and save - Click here to claim . Here's how
- ASIN : B09WMKC6GH
- Publisher : Notion Press (23 March 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 132 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8886293517
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.84 x 20.32 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #560,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
– Mignon McLaughlin
This book tells the story of a man who wants to enjoy his bachelor life as much he can. He avoids all the family conversation about him getting married.
And on one day an incident everything changes for him and now he is ready to quit his single life.
But this decision has got many consequences and it can shatter many lifes around him.
Do pick this book up to explore more into it.
Book is written in easy language. Narration was okay and characters were developed well. Storyline was straight forward with lots of things happening in short time which will surely make you turn the pages to know how things will end.
Author has done a good job on the book.
Title and cover completely go with the story.
Recommended if you looking for some quick read.
I liked Shreya's character and its contrast to our main lead. But in a way she comes across not so different from any other romantic female lead. She has nothing else to offer.
The story flows swiftly and there are few moments that i really enjoyed. And overall i enjoy these kind of fun to go stories when i can not pick up a strong plotted, and heavily worded books.
The writting is very easy to understand and not at all formal. The book was a break time read. If you like this trope you would definitely enjoy this.
Also it isn't shown as a shiny bed of roses , I liked that they dealt with past and showcased it , it wasn't just pushed under rugs because that is what doesn't happens in reality we have to deal with it till the very end .
So there must be a twist right, one incident happens where he decided not to be single in his life.
What might be that incident?
But one or the other way this decision is going to shatter many life's.
It is a simple story and plot is set up in kerala. I loved the characterization of Shreya. I loved Vishal, Kishore’s brother, and have loved his love story too.
The story is interesting and intriguing . There was a unique way of represention. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.
Cover is spectacular. Title is nice.
The language is simple and the story has been narrated beautifully.