Gliders. Jazz DX Full Face Helmet (Matt Black with Mirror Visor, 580 mm)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ISI Certified - Meeting and exceeding the Indian helmet safety standard. Lightweight high-impact ABS shell - Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin for maximum protection
- Mirror Visor - Mirror finish optical shields are coated with a metallic compound to give a unique appearance. Scratch resistant polycarbonate visor with tool less visor removal - No tool necessary to assemble or disassemble the visor.
- Visor Locking Mechanism - Visor locking via a latch in the closed position. It allows secure locking of the visor even at high speed. Quick Release - Quick change face shield system.
- Dynamic Air Ventilation System - Air intakes are made with low profile to allow the right amount of air without the noise associated with bigger air intakes. Aerodynamic Shape and Integrated Spoiler - The integrated spoiler stabilizes the helmet at high speeds by forcing the wind to flow in the right direction when in contact with the helmet upper surface.
- Micrometric Buckle - Chinstrap with micrometric quick release buckle. Easy tightening with one-hand release. Anti-bacterial and anti-odor inner lining. Because interiors significantly affect a helmet’s comfort.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TP Industries introduces you to a wide range of helmets for Motorcyclists Safety under its brand name GLIDERS. Founded in 1993, GLIDERS is associated with manufacturing of motorcycle helmets and accessories for over 3 decades. Packed with features - Industry leading lightweight ABS shell and indestructible anti-scratch polycarbonate visor. Dynamic Air Ventilation System - Air intakes are made with low profile to allow air flow, combined with our Anti-bacterial and anti-odor inner lining for extended riding comfort. The ISI certified Gliders Jazz series of helmets combine premium safety and comfort with exceptional value.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
114 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am reducing two stars on this product because i feel like the Helmet is not particularly safe but i will update my review on its performance...
Pros extremely light weight helmet, build quality is also above average
Looks classy and the mirror visor is also out of the world...🤩😅
You can easily turn your head while wearing it because it's super comfortable (for me, at least)
Best for day out driving
Cons you have to take the visor up while driving in night if you r gonna get the mirror visor because it decreases the seeing ability upto 80%
It is very good looking but for safety purpose i would give 6/10
But anyways i have bought this for looks i have other helmets for safety😅