Gliders. Jazz D2 Full Face Mirror Visor ABS Shell Helmet (Matt Black with Silver Decor, 580 mm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ISI Certified - Meeting and exceeding the Indian helmet safety standard. Lightweight high-impact ABS shell - Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin for maximum protection
- Mirror Visor - Mirror finish optical shields are coated with a metallic compound to give a unique appearance. Scratch resistant polycarbonate visor with tool less visor removal - No tool necessary to assemble or disassemble the visor.
- Visor Locking Mechanism - Visor locking via a latch in the closed position. It allows secure locking of the visor even at high speed. Quick Release - Quick change face shield system.
- Dynamic Air Ventilation System - Air intakes are made with low profile to allow the right amount of air without the noise associated with bigger air intakes. Aerodynamic Shape and Integrated Spoiler - The integrated spoiler stabilizes the helmet at high speeds by forcing the wind to flow in the right direction when in contact with the helmet upper surface.
- Micrometric Buckle - Chinstrap with micrometric quick release buckle. Easy tightening with one-hand release. Anti-bacterial and anti-odor inner lining. Because interiors significantly affect a helmet’s comfort.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TP Industries introduces you to a wide range of helmets for Motorcyclists Safety under its brand name GLIDERS. Founded in 1993, GLIDERS is associated with manufacturing of motorcycle helmets and accessories for over 3 decades. Packed with features - Industry leading lightweight ABS shell and indestructible anti-scratch polycarbonate visor. Dynamic Air Ventilation System - Air intakes are made with low profile to allow air flow, combined with our Anti-bacterial and anti-odor inner lining for extended riding comfort. The ISI certified Gliders Jazz series of helmets combine premium safety and comfort with exceptional value.