- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Penguin; Latest edition (29 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141962321
- ISBN-13: 978-0141962320
- ASIN: 0241976278
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 1.1 x 12.9 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,996 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea Paperback – 29 October 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
These five simple principles will help you achieve your goals and fulfil your dreams!, Brian Tracy, author of Eat That Frog!
This terrific book wonderfully illuminates the principles of contribution, abundance, service and success, Stephen Covey, bestselling author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Not since Who Moved My Cheese? have I enjoyed a parable as much as this. You owe it to yourself to read The Go-Giver and share its message with those who matter most to you, David Bach, author of The Automatic Millionaire
The Go-Giver is the best business parable since The Greatest Salesman in the World and The One Minute Manager, Pat Williams, author of Souls of Steel, and senior vice president, Orlando Magic
The Go-Giver is one of those rare books that entertains with a great storyline while simultaneously delivering an uplifting, life-affirming message that we can apply immediately, Darren Richardson, author of Science of Mind
A lovely reminder to us all that the world is abundant and rewards those who act with a generosity of spirit, Lois P. Frankel, PhD, author of See Jane Lead and Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE : if you have read THE LEADERSHIP WITHOUT TITLEBY ROBING SHARMA,then you dont have to read this book,both the style of story are same.but if u have not read it then definitely its for you,
The best part was the Q&A section at the end of the book that kinda literally walks through every question you might have while reading them and also answers them just perfectly with relevance!
I recommend this book to just about everyone who's looking for a recipe to success!
Top international reviews
This is one of those books you can go back to time and time again - whether you dip in and out of it, or read it cover to cover (I recommend the latter), it's just constant value.
The "Go-Giver" mindset should be applied at work, at home, with your neighbours, with the checkout attendant at the supermarket - it's a way of life. The law of reciprocity concept exists for a reason, and is the fundamental basis for this book.
Buy it, then subscribe to Bob's podcast.
He's bought over 100 of these books now, and it is brilliantly priced for the personal value you can get from it. Want to know how to live your life successfully? Read this book!!!
Be a Go-Giver. The world needs more Go-Givers.
This book is awesome.
Small yet powerfully loaded.
I couldn’t keep it to myself and had to recommend to all my group ladies- almost 45 ladies have bought it.
Timely delivery by amazon
A book you would read over and over
Thank you amazon.
Great read for Mums and dads.
This book has truly opened my eyes to where I was going wrong. Since reading and taking the advice, my whole outlook toward others has changed remarkably. This book works and I highly recommend it to those who feel something is missing in their lives.
much closer to storytelling rather than a lecture about what to do in order to get sales