Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Godan (Hindi) Paperback – 24 August 2015
|Paperback, 24 August 2015||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Top trending products related to this item
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 360 pages
- Item Weight : 550 g
- ISBN-13 : 978-9350336625
- Product dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Maple Press; First edition (24 August 2015)
- Reading level : 10 and up
- Language: : Hindi
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very fast delivered within 2 days and nice packing,
A must read book.
Last book of the writer.
I bought the book for ₹212 (incliding delivery charges).. the coverprint was different from the one shown here,the condition of the binding was somewhat satisfactory but not too great. Font was big and agreeable.
This is a story of a poor family who is fighting poverty. Lots of tragedy happens to them. They try to be humble, brave but society crushed them. BRUTALLY. I didn't expected that end.
If you going to read this I must tell you when you finish this you won't feel happy. It make you questions about the situation of the farmers in India. I believe the situation of the farmers are not better than that describes by Premchand.
Read this and you'll realize why Munshi Premchand hounred by the title "Upanyas Samrat"(Emperor among the Novelist).
उनके काम प्रकाशित होते हैं और विभिन्न विदेशी भाषाओं में भी अनुवादित होते हैं।
हिंदी में इस पुस्तक की समीक्षा करने के लिए मेरे लिए सम्मान की बात है
यह पुस्तक पूर्व / पोस्ट-स्वतंत्रता काल में और आसपास लिखी गई थी।
किताब बदसूरत और गन्दा है लेकिन दुर्भाग्य से हर शब्द के लिए सच है
यह विशाल लिंगवाद, जातिवाद और गरीबी का समय था।
यह जमींदारी प्रणाली में खामियों को दर्शाता है
इस पुस्तक को पढ़ना मुझे कई चीजों की याद दिलाती है जो मेरे पास है लेकिन मैं उन्हें स्वीकार कर लेता हूं।
जीवन के प्रति अधिक कृतज्ञता व्यक्त करें
इस पुस्तक की विडंबना यह है कि किताब के लिए नाम केवल एक बार पूरी किताब में आता है जो कि देर से पृष्ठ में भी है।
आज जीवित रहने का सबसे अच्छा समय है
लेकिन लोग इन दिनों कुंठित हैं
यह पढ़ने के लायक है
मुझे पुस्तक का अच्छी तरह से मज़ा आया
Shri Munshi Premchand is a distinguished author in Hindi Literature.
His works are published and translated in various foreign languages too.
It is an honor to Review this book in Hindi.
This book was written in and around Pre-/Post-Independance era.
The book is ugly and messy but unfortunately true to every word.
It was the time of immense sexism, casteism, and poverty.
It depicts the flaws in Zamindari system
Reading this book reminds me of many things that I have but I take for granted.
Express more gratitude towards Life.
The irony of this book is the name fo the book only comes once in the whole book that too in the late page.
Today is the best time to be alive.
But people are thankless these days.
It is worth the read.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book.
Thanks, Google Translate!
Also the book is a Masterpiece so you should add this to your collection. Book is very character oriented and the portrayal of every character is so lively and vivid, that even after the book is finished those who characters well stay in your mind forever. People say that Hitchcock was a genius because he was able to establish a movie in just 2.3 minutes in rear window in a single shot. So does Premchand in his just 1.2 pages you get the feel of the book the complexity of human existence irony and tragedies associated with it. If you are an Indian and Hindi speaker then you will be totally able to enjoy the book.