Godox SLB60W LED Video Light (Black)
- Sl series video light offers high light brightness and color rendering index with powerful led beads, it creates stable light resource and even illumination for video recording,photojournalistic and wedding shooting,etc
- Using lithium battery with great portability light up more than 60 minutes from the lithium battery (can be in common use with ad600 series lithium battery) with full power.And co,patible with ad-ac power source that can be used indoor
- 60w led bulbs high light brightness,the color rendering index is over 93, presenting the objects authentically, wirelessly adjust light brightness,wireless 433mhz grouping system6 groups 16 channels
- Other photography led lighting including led36/64/126/160/170/216/308/500/1000,and led308/500/1000 have yellow/white/changeable version can achieve more photographic demand
- Country of Origin: China
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Simpex Sl 30W Dual Color Led Video Light for YouTube Video Shooting Portrait, Product Photography
Osaka Bi-Color Dimmable LED Video Light OS 300 Mark III with Battery and Charger for All DSLR and Video Cameras and YouTube Video Shooting
Simpex SL-100 100W 5600K White Version LCD Panel LED Video Light Continuous Output Elinchrom Mount Studio Light
|Price||₹ 18,999.00||₹ 3,900.00||₹ 3,250.00||₹ 8,000.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Simpex Photo & Video||www,soniaphoto,com (+918800953231)||Simpex Photo & Video|
Similar items from local shops near you
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
if you are thinking to buying it do consider buying the godox adaptor to elinchrom to use the same softbox and octabox!
I’d recommend going for the 150 if you’re shooting at really low ISOs or smaller apertures though.
Top international reviews
THE PROS: Cheap, bright enough for my needs (video), accept Bowens mount modifiers. Don't expect strobe brightness for stills, of course, but works great for video light....except for one big thing...
THE CONS: They're pretty big, but that's not huge deal. However, I am sorely disappointed by that fact that, at any brightness less than 50%, these lights are UNUSABLE due to flicker. I'm assuming that there is something that shuts down when you go below 50%, and the result looks awful. You can mitigate by (at least on my system) shooting at 1/125 shutter speed, but you can still see it. This is bad. I tend to like to use video lights for fill in indoor natural light situations, but above 50% they're a bit bright for my style of shooting.
If money were no object, I would have units at the $1,000 price range. These are great for under $300, but you need to know the limitations.
I use this to make youtube content and it works great for that purpose. Easy to make adjustment using the control on the back of the light or the remote control.
The remote control, however, can’t reduce the brightness to less than 25% if the color temperature is less than 5600k.
Godox, if the problem with the remote is known and there is a fix, I would like to get a replacement.