Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
GrandPitstop Bike Mobile Holder with Charger
- If you are looking for a compact mount for your mobile without the cookie cutter shape, you’ve found it x-grip expands to fit a wide range of phones while keeping all of your buttons accessible
- With spider grip you will never get lost on the road and you don’t need to worry about running out of battery on the go, the 5v 2a output can charge your mobile as fast as your mobile charger
- The clean and clever 4 legged design sports great holding power without hiding your smartphone behind foam pads and plastic, the cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of most smart phones
- How to Use : Fix the Clamp on the handlebar,Adjust the mobile holder as per right angle of rider,Connect the charging wire to the battery,Connect the mobile on the mobile holder,Switch on charging. Blue light appears,Connect the mobile and check charging
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Riders today need a navigation device on their bike to follow their destined routes. What more can be used than a Mobile! When you are riding a motorbike, a mobile holder keeps the smartphone fixed on the spot. This helps one navigate apps and travel to the destination with ease. A phone attached to the mobile stand acts as a GPS device. Smartphone battery wouldn’t last long enough when one is travelling miles here and there recording things, visiting places while using the smartphone apps. In such scenarios, it is important to carry a charger along with you. It connects with the bike’s battery to charge the device. This creates a need for a proper Mobile Holder on the Bike which can serve multiple purposes, like Charging, Holding the Mobile firmly during long trips, proper positioning as per rider’s angle etc. Mobile Holder with Charger with GrandPitstop blends all these features together and bring the perfect Mobile Holder compatible with all Bikes. With a perfect hold, it is compatible with all the Motorcycles and it very Easy to Install it on the bike as well.
Mobile Holder with Charger
The Mobile Holder with Charger is an Easy to use product by GrandPitstop. With Quick Charging 1.0 and a Strong Grip to the Mobile, it makes navigation of a rider very easy on the go!
Easy to Mount
The Mobile Holder is Easy to Mount on any Motorcycle. The rider only needs to find the sweet spot near the handlebar where they want it to mount. Some work with the nuts and bolts and they can easily be mounted to adjust with the right height of the rider
Quick Charging 1.0
Equipped with 5V/2A the charger makes sure your Mobile is Charged within no time. While riding or the bike on neutral, it works both ways. There is an ON/OFF switch in the console where a rider can easily use it to switch it OFF once the mobile is charged.
Firm Grip with Reduced Vibrations
SPIDER GRIP holds your mobile nice and firm all along the road. The SPIDER GRIP includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of most smart phones even with a hard/soft case wrapped around the smartphone.
Positioning- 360 Degrees Rotation
Adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. It can be rotated 360 degrees to adjust with the rider height. With the simple turn of a knob, position your mobile towards the rider for navigation or towards the road in a desired angle to capture your ride.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
400 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery - 8 days from ordering for delivery in Mumbai.
Packing - packing was safe and acceptable.
Product - all the contents I received are shown in the photo attached, except the holder which I've already fitted on my bike.
Installing- watch you tube videos, it is easy. Can do yourself without instructions also. I haven't connected it to the battery yet. Therefore, can remove it and install it only for longer/ rides to new places.
Quality- the build quality is strong. The grip is strong and reassuring even on high speeds. My Nokia 8.1 fits perfectly and sticks to the grandpitstop sticker. Therefore, there are three things holding the phone, the sticker, the claws and the elastic rubber.
I am super impressed...
It was holding my phone even at high speeds of 100+ kmph... Did face some sudden potholes and speed breakers but still the holder didn't fail to hold my phone at all...
It has a quick charging port with a turn off switch as well... So basically, when u don't need thr charger, just turn off the switch and it will save you from battery drainage...
Quality is very satisfying at this price point...
Kudos to GrandPitStop... Great product... Loved it...
-For the price range it seems okish (if listed price is less than 450rs), similar products are available on local shops
-Provided rubber strap along with phone mount is useless for even 5.5 to 6 inch phones, you might need to buy additional rubber strap to secure phone
-Mobile mount is not 'grandpitstop', it's a cheap chinese knockoff.
-holder feels flimsy after mounting, not advisable to use without rubber strap
Don't fall for the "grand pitstop mobile holder" name, this is a cheap chinese knockoff which you can get in the local market.