|Number of Puzzle Pieces||3|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 5 x 8 cm; 130 Grams|
|Item model number||300389|
|Manufacturer recommended age||24 months - 5 years|
|Item Weight||130 g|
HABA Glittery Tumbler Vicki & Pirli for Kids | Cutlery Item
- Elegantly Designed With a Smooth Finish, Makes It Child Friendly
- Material: Plastic | Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 5 cm | Weight : 0.136 kg
- BPA Free, Food Grade and Break Resistant
- No worries about chemicals getting onto your toddler’s food.
- Easy Grip, Lightweight and Easy to Carry Around
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these products
About HABA :
HABA Family of Companies is based in Bad Rodach, Germany. HABA Family of Companies believes in taking responsibility for the future through its actions today. For us as a modern family company, sustainable action is central to our corporate philosophy. We attach as much importance to sustainability in production at our facilities in Germany as by our partners abroad as in the development and selection of products for the international markets.
Quality & Design
In Product Development, it is very important to us to be as close as possible to the needs of the market and to orient our products as per the customer. We work with experts from the Domain and from Industry to research on educational concepts and product offerings.
HABA uses best practices when inventing a new product. Non-toxic raw materials are used to create products, which are innovative & completely safe for your children. The packaging is recyclable & therefore environment friendly.
HABA’s company philosophy is based on one simple principle: Children are the most important things in life. Instilling fundamental values, helping them become independent and develop into creative and imaginative people is not the exclusive job of the parents; children grow up in a complex network of relationships.
We light up children’s eyes!
“If we want to change the world we must start with children,” said the famous violinist Yehudi Menuhin. Next to the attention and affection from their parents, the most important thing children need is well-conceived toys designed to foster skills at their specific age group, encourage imaginative play and, above all, to let them have fun.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|