HBR's 10 Must Reads 2017: The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've reviewed the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to keep you up to date on the most cutting-edge, influential thinking driving business today. With authors from Clayton M. Christensen to Adam Grant and company examples from Intel to Uber, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
- Rethink the way you work in the face of advancing automation
- Transform your business using a platform strategy
- Apply design thinking to create innovative products
- Identify where too much collaboration may be holding your people back
- See the theory of disruptive innovation in a brand-new light
- Recognize the signs that your cross-cultural negotiation may be falling apart
- "Collaborative Overload", by Rob Cross, Reb Rebele, and Adam Grant
- "Algorithms Need Managers, Too", by Michael Luca, Jon Kleinberg, and Sendhil Mullainathan
- "Pipelines, Platforms, and the New Rules of Strategy", by Marshall W. Van Alstyne, Geoffrey G. Parker, and Sangeet Paul Choudary
- "What Is Disruptive Innovation?", by Clayton M. Christensen, Michael Raynor, and Rory McDonald
- "How Indra Nooyi Turned Design Thinking into Strategy", an interview with Indra Nooyi by Adi Ignatius
- "Engineering Reverse Innovations", by Amos Winter and Vijay Govindarajan
- "The Employer-Led Health Care Revolution", by Patricia A. McDonald, Robert S. Mecklenburg, and Lindsay A. Martin
- "Getting to Sí, Ja, Oui, Hai, and Da", by Erin Meyer
- "The Limits of Empathy", by Adam Waytz
- "People Before Strategy: A New Role for the CHRO", by Ram Charan, Dominic Barton, and Dennis Carey
- "Beyond Automation", by Thomas H. Davenport and Julia Kirby.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||5 hours and 59 minutes|
|Author||Harvard Business Review, Clayton M. Christensen, Adam Grant, Vijay Govindarajan, Thomas H. Davenport|
|Audible.in Release Date||20 February 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#19,442 in Audible Audiobooks & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Audiobooks & Originals)
#231 in Forecasting & Strategic Planning
#767 in Leadership
#777 in Business Management
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good to know more things from this book
Recommended for all business analysts and also who are more involved in solving business cases.
One of my favorite
The previous editions have better write-ups.
Still good compilation and worth reading.