Other Sellers on Amazon
HIKARI Marine Aquarium Fish Food, 50g
|Price:||(₹860.00 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹95.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Pellet, Frozen|
|Specific Uses For Product||Immune System Health|
|Age Range (Description)||All Life Stages|
|Item Weight||0.05 Kilograms|
About this item
- Hikari Marine S Pellets 50Gm
- Marine-S Is Formulated To Establish Proper Metabolism While Maintaining Good Digestive System Health
- Our oxygen barrier bag helps lock-in the nutrition and provide you with the finest, non-frozen marine food available today!
- Our Oxygen Barrier Bag Helps Lock-In The Nutrition And Provide You With The Finest, Non-Frozen Marine Food Available Today
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 2.54 x 12.7 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 August 2014
- Manufacturer : INDUS MARKETING
- ASIN : B0002ARK88
- Item model number : 42055252102
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : INDUS MARKETING, Indus Marketing, Plot No-44/45,15 Spring Field Park, Lullanagar, MAHARASHTRA-411001 : +91 9881879392
- Packer : Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd. , Khasra No. 399 Delhi - 110030 ; +91 1143528338
- Item Weight : 50 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 8.9 x 2.5 x 12.7 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 50.0 gram
- Included Components : 1 Piece HIKARI Marine Aquarium Fish Food
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hikari Marine Fish Food for Larger Marine Fish, 110g
Hikari Marine S for Smaller Marine Fish Food, 50g
TETRA Bits Complete - 300ml/93g Fish Food For Aquariums
Ocean Nutrition Algae Seaweed Fish Food with Clip Inside (Green, 30 g)
Hikari Tropical Food Sticks Aquarium Fish Food,57g
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||SAGAR AQUARIUM®||Cloudtail India||SAGAR AQUARIUM®||Sai Aqua World ™||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||50 grams||110 grams||50 grams||93 grams||31.75 grams||57 grams|
Full of essential fatty acids DHA and EPA, high quality animal proteins, necessary vitamins and minerals this diet helps improve immunity to disease brought about by stress associated with life in an enclosed marine environment. Allows your marine fish to quickly acclimate to their new environment by establishing proper metabolism while working to keep their digestive system resistant to bacterial and fungal infections. Offers improved growth rates and superb coloration. Have your new arrivals looking like they just came off the reef! The slowly sinking, soft pellet allows fish at all levels of the aquarium ready access to its nutrition. Best of all, Hikari Tropical Marine-S will not cloud the water.
What is in the box?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Maliha Parveen on 15 November 2017
Top reviews from other countries
First of all this food is designed for small fish, that is fish under 3 inches. Young clownfish, small grammas, dottybacks, wrasses etc. If your fish are larger get the hikari marine A.
This product contains garlic which does stimulate feeding so you should find most fish will readily accept it after a day or two.
Be careful when feeding, as theses pellets are tiny and it is easy to put way too much food in the tank with just one pinch. I generally just carefully dispense about one pellet per fish, watch them eat it then repeat until they have had their fill. This ensures all the food is eaten and none is left over to contaminate the tank.
Fish colour does improve slightly while using this food, but be aware it is very high in protein and will make fish grow very fast! For very young fish this is a good thing up to a point, but do not overdo it, supplement their diet with other foods that are not so potent! Or you may run into all sorts of problems!
This is probably the best marine food on the market bar none, if used sensibly.
It is rocket fuel for fish!
I have a 250l community marine tank and smaller mouths manage to gobble this up.
Best food I've used, accepted by all sorts of fish.