HP DeskJet 2622 All-in-One Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer (White) with Voice-Activated Printing (Works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Printer Type - Inkjet; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Colour
- Voice-activated, Hands Free Printing: This printer has voice-activated printing feature which works with Alexa & Google Assistant. From shopping lists to crossword puzzles, use this HP printer to print with Alexa or Google Home
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 5.5 pages ; Cost per page - ₹4.8 (Black & White). ₹6.6 (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home & Small Office, Low usage ( less than 100 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, B5, A6, DL envelope ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black & White), Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised DPI (Colour)
- Compatible Ink Cartridge - HP 803 Tri-Color & Black Original Ink Cartridges ; Page Yield - ~190 pages (Black & White), 165 pages (Colour) - ISO standards, Get 1 black & 1 tri-color basis cartridge with the printer
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Easily connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and print from anywhere in your home. Printing has never been this convenient. Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Print sharp black text and vibrant color pages while enjoying up to twice as many pages per cartridge with optional HP high-yield ink cartridges. Print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Reduce your hassle with wireless printing and get all the features you want in one convenient place. Print, copy, and scan while saving money and space with a wireless all-in-one printer. Functions: Print, copy, scan Color, A4: Up to 5.5 ppm Black & White, A4: Up to 5.5 ppm
Compare with similar items
Canon Pixma E477 All-in-One Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer (White/Blue)
HP DeskJet 3636 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer
Canon E4270 All-in-One Ink Efficient WiFi Printer with FAX/ADF/Duplex Printing (Black)
HP DeskJet 2676 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions||47.5 x 19.1 x 35.4 cm||30.6 x 42.6 x 14.5 cm||—||42.5 x 30.4 x 14.9 cm||43.5 x 18.9 x 29.5 cm||42.5 x 30.4 x 14.9 cm|
|Item Weight||4.53 kg||3.5 kg||5 kg||3.42 kg||5.9 kg||3.42 kg|
|Max Printspeed (Black/White)||7.5 pages_per_minute||8 pages_per_minute||8.5||7.5 pages_per_minute||8.8||7.5|
From the manufacturer
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets
Your device, your choice
Easily print documents, photos, and more from your iPhone and iPad using AirPrint, and from smartphones and tablets running Android™, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Google Chrome™ operating systems.
No network, No problem
Enable multiple users to connect their smartphone or tablet directly to the all-in-one and easily print without accessing a network. You can also connect the device directly to your PC or laptop using the convenient USB port.
Easy setup from your smartphone
Use your mobile device to set up your new all-in-one and connect to your local wireless network. The intuitive HP All-in-One Remote app walks you through every step—right on your smartphone or tablet.
Get just the features you want
Colourful, compact design
Put your printer wherever you want thanks to a compact, all-in-one design. Choose the accent colour that complements your space.
Print, copy, and scan with one convenient all-in-one. Featuring an LCD screen and minimal buttons, the control panel is simple and intuitive.
Convenient output tray
Don’t fret over paper jams with a tray that allows for seamless, unattended printing. The enclosed tray minimises space when closed and holds 25 sheets when in use.
More ink, more value
Innovative ink cartridges
Get high-quality prints—time after time—with Original HP ink cartridges, designed to deliver worry-free performance and consistent results.
More pages with XL cartridges
High-quality Original HP Ink for all your printing needs to deliver high-quality colour prints — time after time.
High-yield ink cartridges
Print up to twice as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,002 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It looks great. Infact it looks pretty classy.
2. I love the print quality. It does so much justice for the image you want to print.
3. I paid 4890/- for the printer. The image print output is pretty satisfactory.
4. I printed a lot of sheets. Like, i totally went crazy with my print outs. I was working on a vision board project (more like a vision wall) and It required quite a bit of printouts. I hate going to the printer shops with the images I want to print as I have privacy issues. But so happy this printer did not even fuss once and facilitated smooth and steady printouts.
5. The installation was a cakewalk. It is compatible with my iPhone and Mac. Easy peasy. I love user friendly technology.
6. I have always inserted one sheet at a time. Why? because i find that arrangement quite hassle free and convenient.
7. A couple of times the paper got jammed. #commonprinterproblems. I did not feel that I should mind that. Given the convenience of home printing. Everything is better at home.
8. I took prints on regular sheets as well as glossy sheets. I would tell you this- , sheet type hardly made a difference. In future i'd use a regular sheet. Not a glossy one. I just tried glossy because may be I expected 'photo print quality'. While the print quality was great, the final print washed out the glossy effect. So it is redundant.
9. The printer uses the 803 ink cartridge and that is where the catch is.
10. 803 print cartridges clearly read that they are disposable and meant for single use only.
11. The original cartridge exhausted quite early. I am able to say this as I later ordered the refill ink and refilled my cartridge and I was able to get more prints this time. (It might be because with the original cartridge I printed glossy papers and they consume more ink. MAY BE. I'm just guessing.)
12. I watched a couple of Youtube videos and learnt how to refill the cartridge. I followed instructions and Viola! my printer started to shoot prints again.
13. Now , when you refill the original cartridge the printer's ink indicator does not read it. Which you'll learn to adapt because in moments your printer will be shooting pages after pages.
14. SO after several and many prints It was time to refill the cartridge. and Guess what...It did not work. I tried everything. The prints turned out horrible. The ink was spilling all over. Even inside the printer and that made me very sad. Nobody likes a tardy looking gadget!
15. My conclusion is that HP is right. 803 does not allow a refill. Even though the ink sellers claim and list that it does...It does not.
16. The first refill was may be a lucky shot. It worked. I was very happy. The second refill was a complete fiasco.
17. Eventually I discarded the cartridges.
18. I logged in to Amazon and wanted to place order for fresh cartridges and guess what. Out of all the HP models , 803 has the most expensive cartridge. That made me very thoughtful and cautious.
19. Unless HP does something about the price of the Ink cartridges, the ink will blot your enthusiasm.
My verdict - It is a great printer. I love it. Love the print quality. But 803 is an EXORBITANTLY PRICED ink cartridge. May be i'll try the refills again when my next cartridge arrives and update my review just in case i am successful beyond the first refill attempt. (UPDATE- the refill completely did not work with next new cartridge ran dry. Also I noticed that the new cartridge printed half the amount of papers from last time. Not sure of the decline)
I am not complaining because ultimately I have to take everything into consideration. But going to the printer shop is a BIG NO for me.
Review Update 7th March- I realized the cartridge purchased from Amazon I.e 803 for this printer is not compatible. My printer didn’t read the color cartridge. It was an old generation piece and the black ink cartridge leaked during printing. It basically suggests that the cartridges are either refilled or not genuine. I later purchased them from HP website. Even though expensive I was content about the fact that they are genuine and have same business day delivery. I love the Amazon returns policy. They accepted the opened cartridge and refunded quite promptly.
Review Update - Jan 24- it’s been six months the printer has been completely useless and I e been wondering what to do with it. Selling it on OLX seems like I’ll be cheating the buyer. I switched to a new ISP and the printer would not connect. I registered the call with HP CS . There was a lot of hassle. After spending around 72 hours back and forth they sent a technician. The printer just didn’t detect any connection with the phone, laptop and the WiFi. Technician refused to take any responsibility and said Ive been entering the password wrong. The technician and customer service people were so smart to place the blame because apparently the only device not connecting to the WiFi amongst the whole list of gadgets was the printer.
Final Review is that as excited I was , it fizzled out so bad, that it is ridiculous to even think of giving the machine away for free as I’ll lose face if someone asks for a demo! I thought I’ll bear with the super highly priced ink but for a printer that doesn’t sync or connect, it’s a waste! It’s like a marriage which you realize is going bad within 6 months of being married! The benefit with the printer being - you have the freedom to discard it!
Interestingly I also feel that the shelf life of this printer is meant to last only for one bundle of sheets you buy. The printer exhausts post that! If you’re looking for a heavy use...you must buy the really expensive ones! Yes. That’s true.
HP customer service experience is 0/10.
I Am Buying It During Amazon Great India Sale Very Discounted Rate So It Is Awesome Deal For Me.Received New Hp Seal Pack.
Its Cover My 2Bedroom and Hall Successfully But Little Bit Take Time To Connect My Wi-fi Dongle(My Desktop)
Printer Is Automatic Update When It's Connect To My Wi-Fi Router
A Little Bit Difficult Process To Add To Printer On Wi-fi Router And My Desktop ..After Some Try I am Successfully Connected To Printer With My Wi-Fi Router.
Both cartiges is original color print is good if you print branded photo color paper but
I am not understand why my black color cartiges vaporize automaticaly and create light black spot on my new printer many places.
Anyways this printer is good for light use and home use like personal photo print,personal printout,importent document to scan etc.