EDDY HAGER Analogue - Digital Men's Watch (Black Dial Green Colored Strap)
|Band Material Type||Rubber|
About this item
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Round,Case material: Brass
- Band Color: Green, Band Material:Rubber
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz , Watch Display Type: Analog & Day and Date
- Product might slightly vary from actual image
- 6 months Eddy India Warranty.
|Water Resistance Depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty Description||6 Month|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Stay fashionable with Quartz watch from EDDY HAGER available on Amazon. This Analogue - Digital watch has Round Black Dial. The Green colored straps in the watch are made of Rubber
From the manufacturer
Eddy Hager Men's Digital Watch
Eddy Hager brings to you this digital watch which is designed for the man with an adventurous spirit and a knack for stylish timepieces. The watch is green in colour and complements your overall persona when you adorn it. The watch dial has an analog display and comes in a shade of green with a round dial with symbols for hour and minute.
The watch strap is green in colour and is made from rubber. It has a buckle clasp type which overall complements the overall look of the watch. The buckle clasp helps the watch to fit comfortably on your wrist. The dial has a digital display and shows the time in a 24 hour format.
Warranty does not cover:- 1. Damage caused to strap, case or acrylic crystal due to mishandling. 2. Scratching or peeling off of the printing. 3. Normal signs of fading of the strap and case.
- Package Dimensions : 9.6 x 9.2 x 6.6 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Eddy Hager
- ASIN : B07HSTCZYB
- Item model number : 800
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Men
- Manufacturer : Eddy Hager
- Item Weight : 140 g
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wasn't expecting much from it but quality is good. I bought it only for the looks and it will serve its purpose hopefully. It doesn't have features like we have in Casio but we are paying 500 only. Only thing I didn't like that is visibility of screen. It's hard to see what's the time. Even in room I have to turn on light to see time.
Other Points to note:
1) Like many people are saying, you will receive manual of analog watch which is not related to this. I received same. :p
2) Time is not accurate. It is losing seconds in few hours. I lost 4 seconds in last 24 hrs. In other words, its seconds counter is slower than normal seconds counter. I reset it exactly at 00 seconds for actual current time to match it. I lost 4+ seconds in last 24hrs. I have checked it 3 times already. It is not a big deal. Just wanted to point it out. I thought digital watches are accurate. My tommy's watch lose seconds too but in a week not in 4-5 hours
I will edit this review in 6-7 months if this watch survives. I will make it 4 stars.
Except brightness rest is perfect.
You need to switch on light most of time to check out time..
Choice your buy or not.
Hope this helps you.
Watch itself is good, quite impressive, I will say.
It is big & heavy. It is not worth 500+ Rupees. Go for it if below 400.
You can never see time in day time
Glow light is too low
I requested product return and waiting for the courier partner to pick-up the item
Hope atleast after two months they will come and pick the product and I'll get my money back