Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
It Happens for a Reason Paperback – 1 January 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once Again, thanks madam for giving us some extraordinary literary works..!
Overall the story plot is good with different aspects of life embedded in it.
This book can be recommended as an one time read.
Does the ex-boyfriend from teenage/school/college always have to surface 10-20 years later as a millionaire and just sweep the female protagonist off her feet? This is a bit cliched.
Like The Wish List, the protagonist is very sexy and slim in her 30s which she uses to her advantage. Well okay, I agree that fitness is important.
My bias: I read The Wish List before reading this book.
Writing style is similar with the other books, no variation.
Good time pass, if u r alone and really need something.
But not an awesome one .
So, an average review from my side.
Top international reviews
The story, the way it started felt promising and interesting. Somewhere midway it lost steam for me, when the thread of Vee getting involved with Saurabh, was abondened.
The only character which was well etched was of Vee, apart from her no one stood out. I expected Saurabh to play more role in Vee's life, so that it would have been difficult for her decide between Ankush and Saurabh. That thread felt incomplete.
Why was the mother vindicated? I couldn't understand.