Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 36.26 Delivery charge
The Haunted Castle: 46 (Geronimo Stilton) Paperback – Illustrated, 1 July 2011
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 154 g
- Paperback : 110 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780545103749
- ISBN-13 : 978-0545103749
- Product Dimensions : 13.46 x 0.81 x 19.33 cm
- Publisher : Scholastic Incorporated (1 July 2011)
- ASIN : 0545103746
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 7 - 12 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ANYHOW GERONIMO IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK.
IN THIS BOOOK UNCLE SAMUEL INVITES GERONIMO THEA BENJAMIN AND TRAP FOR A CEREMONY
IT IS FURNEL CEREMONY . UNCLE BIGWIG HS PASSED . BUT IT TURNS OUT NO ONE EXCEPT UNEL SMUEL KNOWS UNCLE BIGWIG. SO THE TRUTH IS THAT UNCLE BIGWIG.NEVER EXISTED. UNCLE WNTED THE Castle ALL FOR HIMSELF WHEN HE GOT A SCROLL SAYING THAT THE CASTLE BELONGED TO THE STILTON AND THE STINGYSTOUT FAMILIES. HE IS FORGIVED. LATER AUNT CHINTZINA UNCE SAMULES SISTER MARRIES UNCLE GAGRAT. OH IT WAS ALL SO SWEET. READ THIS BOOK AND SEE HOW GOOD IT IS.
Top reviews from other countries
It's for Halloween I think
I liked the part where Zelda came to work for The Rodents Gazette.