Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
You Can Heal Your Life by Louisa L. Hay (PAPERBACK) Paperback – 1984
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Best Seller Book...You Can Heal Your Life is 1984 self-help and new thought book by Louisa L. Hay. It was the second book by the author, after Heal your Body which she wrote at age 60. After Hay appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and Donahue in the same week in March 1988, the book landed on the New York Times Best Seller list and by 2008 over 35 million copies worldwide had been sold, in over in 30 languages. The book was also instrumental in the success of her publishing company, Hay House Inc. Today, due to the book she is "one of the best-selling authors in history", and one of largest selling women authors, after J. K. Rowling, Danielle Steel and Barbara Cartland
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
445 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book helps a person heal - literally...it helps us accept the difficulties in life, it teaches us how to look at these hardships thru a more positive angle and of course, teach us affirmations to create positivity and positive thinking in our lives.
I would recommend this book for those who are unable to find peace with the circumstances of our lives...and the beauty of the book is that it teaches us to rise above, without taking the support of anything or anyone