Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Health Care Law and Ethics (Aspen Casebook Series) 9th Edition, Kindle Edition
The purchase of this ebook edition does not entitle you to receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect. You will need to purchase a new print book to get access to the full experience including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities, plus an outline tool and other helpful resources.
Health Care Law and Ethics, Ninth Edition offers a relationship-oriented approach to health law—covering the essentials, as well as topical and controversial subjects. The book provides thoughtful and teachable coverage of every aspect of health care law. Current and classic cases build logically from the fundamentals of the patient/provider relationship to the role of government and institutions in health care. The book is adaptable to both survey courses and courses covering portions of the field.
- New authors Nick Bagley and Glenn Cohen
- Incorporated anticipated changes to the Affordable Care Act
- More current cases and more streamlined notes, including ones on medical malpractice, bioethics, and on finance and regulation
- More coverage of “conscientious objection” and “big data” - Discussion of new “value based” methods of physician payment - Expanded coverage of “fraud and abuse”
- Current issues in public health (e.g., Ebola, Zika) and controversies in reproductive choice (e.g., Hobby Lobby)
- Coverage of cutting-edge genetic technologies (e.g., gene editing and mitochondrial replacement)
- ASIN : B07B3KZLGP
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer; 9th edition (26 February 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 6574 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1523 pages
- Customer Reviews: