Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
Himalaya Erina-EP Tick and Flea Control Shampoo, 200 ml
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For Dogs, Prevents from Fleas, Lice and Ticks infestation, itching
- Each ml contains : Tailaparni 9mg, Vacha 8 mg, Sarapunkha 6.5 mg, Nimba 6.5 mg
- Required Quantity to be Applied
- Country of Origin: India
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Product detailsSize:200ML | Pattern name:Shampoo
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 25 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Himalaya
- ASIN : B006G87IFK
- Item model number : 8901138507800
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Himalaya, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Packed By : The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengalure, 562162; 1-800-208-1930
- Item Weight : 240 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 5 x 25 Centimeters
- Units : 200 millilitre
- Included Components : Shampoo 1 Unit 200ml
- Product Name : Shampoo
- Best Sellers Rank: #10 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Erina EP controls ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas and lice in pets. Its antimicrobial and antifungal actions, prevent skin infections and improves the overall condition of the skin. Wet the pet's body thoroughly with water. Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub thoroughly into the hair root to obtain a lather. Leave the lather on the body for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with water. Pat dry with towel and brush the coat when dry, or use as directed by the veternarian.
From the manufacturer
Himalaya Erina-EP Shampoo
Erina EP Shampoo is a blend of natural actives for management of ticks, fleas and lice infestation (ectoparasites) among pets. Erina EP Shampoo is soft on the skin and coat, does not contain any harmful chemicals that are toxic to pets. Erina EP Shampoo is pH balanced, thus prevents scaling and skin damage in pets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to hand pick them and destroy using kerosene. Nothing worked. It only increased with every day. (Advanced stage).Then I did some research and stumpled on this product.
What I did is showered the dogs using Himalaya Erina-EP Tick and Flea Control Shampoo, 200 ml - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B006G87IFK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
While using this shampoo, after five minutes of massaging, the ticks and fleas kind off come off in an intoxicated state. I didn't want them falling off and later, once again they find my dogs. So, I picked them one by one and put it in kerosene, burning the liquid aftermath. That way ensuring they'll never escape.
After that, when the dogs are dry I applied Vivaldis Single Pipette Treatment Of Fleas, Ticks And Chewing Lice Infestation For Dogs Upt 0 - 10Kg - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01FARX7LQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I was amazed to see the results. The medicine worked for 45 days. But again, it was rainy season, so the dogs have the habit of going into it. Also, they play outside a lot. So, I knew I have to be careful. Now I noticed, one or two ticks popping here and there and I have ordered my next batch.
I'll say if your dogs have a habit of playing outside, then the infestation risk is higher. So, always keep an eye out. Take them to your vet if they show signs of allergy or skin rashes. These tiny bitches will give diseases to your lovely pets.
Note: Remember, always be patient with your pet. They can't help themselves, you have to care for them. It's disheartening to see people leaving their pets on the streets because they couldn't control this. Don't do this. You don't dump a family member on the street just because they got lice infestation. Pets are one of your family members.
Moreover a small amount of the shampoo gives enough foam to wash off the dirt.
Quality: The liquid is brownish with regular shampoo consistency and creates lather easily. The product kills most of the ticks immediately when applied on the right place. Since I have a cat and cats don't enjoy water, I can't leave the product for 10-15 mins as instructed. I apply to the whole body and then specifically few areas where I can see the flea and wash immediately. The lather do take little more water to wash off than other shampoo.
Other details: The wash has a nice fragrance and the fur feels really soft and smooth after it has completely dried.