Other Sellers on Amazon
Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath (400ml)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Best & ideal for newborns and infants up to 6 months; a complete head-to-toe body wash
- Soap-free and pH-balanced formula with the power of 3 herbs
- Chickpea: Cleanses and soothes skin, Suitable For: All Skin Types
- Fenugreek & Green Gram: Moisturize baby’s delicate skin; make skin soft and supple
- Free from Parabens, SLS/SLES & Synthetic Colors; mild on your baby’s skin and scalp
- Gentle no-tears formula does not cause irritation to baby’s eyes; your little one will enjoy the bubble bath, thus bath time will be fun time for baby
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Himalaya offers Gentle Baby Bath, an unique formulation made with various natural ingredients that gently cleanse the body and nourishes the skin. Detailed Description You new born's skin is soft and sensitive. Hence, you should always use natural and chemical free products. Himalaya brings to you Gentle Baby Bath, a unique formulation made by blending Green Gram, Chickpea and Fenugreek. It gently cleanses your baby's body, keeping it hydrated, soft and supple. In addition, it also helps in keeping skin infections and dandruff at bay. Ingredients Chickpea: A highly nutritious legume, chickpea is rich in folate and vitamin B besides other nutrients that helps nourish the baby's skin. It is also contains antioxidants and is helpful in keeping skin infections and dandruff at bay. Fenugreek: Fenugreek has been used in Ayurveda for centuries owing to its numerous health benefits. It works as an excellent moisturizer and helps in nourishing as well as keeping the baby's skin hydrated. Green Gram: Green gram is loaded with vitamins and enzymes and hence, highly beneficial for the skin. It helps remove dirt from the baby's skin gently, making it soft and supple. Benefits Helps treat skin problems Helps gently cleanse the skin Helps in keeping the skin hydrated Helps nourish the skin.
From the manufacturer
Make Bath Time, Happy Time!
A baby’s bath time should be a pleasant experience for you and the baby. Packed with the goodness of the natural extracts of Chickpea, Fenugreek and Green Gram, Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath gently cleanses your baby skin and deeply nourishes it.
As satisfying as it may feel, giving baby a bath is not always a pleasant experience. The fear of handling a squirming, wet, and slippery infant, who sometimes may not like the idea of being cleaned, can be nerve-wracking. However, if you learn the right techniques for bathing baby, you may find that bath time is an opportunity to bond with your little one.
We have put together a handy list of bath habits for babies that will make bath time enjoyable for you and your little bundle of joy.
Making Bath a Fun Activity
Use Warm Water
Bathing baby with warm water will help keep her relaxed and promote good sleep. Do check the temperature with the tip of your elbow before you begin to bathe baby.
Stick to Fixed Bath Time
Choose a fixed time to bathe baby. It could be a time when she is usually happy, not hungry, and at the same time, not too full. This will help her enjoy her bath.
Use a Gentle, Herbal Soap or Baby Bath
Baby’s skin is five times thinner than adult skin. Gentle baby baths and soaps, infused with the power of herbs, will keep baby’s skin clean and hydrated. Products with natural ingredients such as Honey, Sunflower, Castor Oil, and Milk are known to moisturise, nourish, soothe baby’s skin, and alleviate itching, rashes and skin inflammation.
A Guide to Using Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath
1. Pour Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath onto sponge/hands.
2. Use sponge to apply cleanser on your baby.
3. Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary.
Why Choose Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath?
- Soap-free formula
- Safe and effective on baby’s soft skin
- Gentle care of herbs
About Himalaya Babycare
Himalaya is one of the leading herbal health care brands in India. We are a proud homegrown Indian company that has been reviving the science of Ayurveda since the 1930s. We have introduced many iconic products that have spread the promise of ‘Happiness through Wellness’ in millions of homes across the globe.
Globally, Himalaya has brought the healing touch of the traditional Indian science of Ayurveda to over 90 countries. Today, our products like Liv.52 are endorsed by doctors worldwide, pointing to a need for herbal medicine. We have championed the belief that Ayurveda, when backed by modern science, provides holistic wellness solutions for patients. From being a pharmaceutical company, we have emerged as a true Indian multinational company with our 'head-to-heel' range of 300+ health care and personal care products sold worldwide. Today, 16 Himalaya products are sold across the globe in over 90 countries.
Experience the Himalaya Promise of Happiness through Wellness!
Himalaya understands that your precious little one has special needs. We realize that as parents, you want to provide the best care for your baby’s delicate skin. Keeping this in mind, we have crafted an exclusive range of Babycare products based on the Ayurvedic discipline of Kaumarabhritya. This is one of the most important branches of Ayurveda that deals with the care and development of children.
Each of our products is developed through rigorous research of time-tested herbs which have been used for thousands of years and are proven to be safe and effective for improving the well-being of infants.
Himalaya has created safe products for your baby by combining years of dedicated scientific research and the goodness of age-old Ayurvedic herbs such as:
- Country Mallow
- Olive Oil
- Almond Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Indian Lotus
Why is Himalaya Babycare the ideal choice for your baby?
- Himalaya Babycare products are developed with the perfect synergy of Ayurveda and modern science.
- Himalaya Babycare helps ensure safe and effective care for your baby.
- Himalaya Babycare products are infused with the power of 21 herbs.
- All our products are ‘Gentle, Safe and Researched’ and have the seal of quality,efficacy and safety.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath
2. Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash
3. Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash.
I initially bought Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath 100ml,then 400ml.At this point of time I didn't know there are other Himalaya baby washes available ( My ignorance, being a first time Mommy😝).
Then I got bored with this baby wash and I searched for other baby washes by Himalaya. To my delight I found out there's Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash which is supposed to be good for summer. I immediately ordered it.( Now I'm getting ideas and searching for different products from Himalaya to try out)😎
Then winter approached and I ordered Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash.
My personal conclusion :
1. Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath has a mild fragrance exactly the same as the Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap.(I personally don't like it that much)
2. Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash has a mild watermelon fragrance. Reminds you of something edible! Not bad.
3. Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash has a pleasant fragrance. I like this the most.
1. Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath is transparent gel and runny.
2. Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash is thick transparent gel.
3. Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash is whitish,thick and almost creamy.
The increasing/ascending order of it's ability to lather up using same quantity is -
Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath > Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash > Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash.
* Cleaning ability : All clean up very well.
* Price for 100ml pack of each type :
1. Himalaya Gentle Baby Bath= Rs.70
2. Himalaya Refreshing Baby Wash= Rs.85
3.Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash= Rs.85.
**Bottom line : The end results are all the same. Since they're all soap free they all leave my baby skin soft and smooth( But I still apply Himalaya Baby Lotion after every bath). I see no significant difference in their end results.
But if you're like me who gets bored with just one type then I recommend you to try out the other Himalaya baby washes too. You won't regret buying any of it. Price difference is also not much. I personally like the Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Wash the most.
** A useful tip: Since all the baby washes come without pump, I make use of my old beauty product containers that has pump. Rinse them out with warm water and soap thoroughly before filling it with baby product. I strip off label from old baby product container and paste it to the the pumping container with cellotape to help me identify it. I keep refilling this from original container.(See picture attached to get an idea). Try this. I promise you it's so easy to pump it single handedly while you hold your squirming baby with your other hand 😊
* Word of caution for those who bath their babies holding them on their laps: My mom who bathed us,her babies with soap find the soap free baby washes very slippery! She complain that baby keep slipping off and she's scared baby will fall. So I let her keep a towel on her lap for baby to sit on whenever she baths my baby.
Happy Baby Bath Time😊😊
Please leave a vote if this review helped u.
Thanks in advance.
When I opened the cardboard wrapping around the product it was full of bath liquid which all leaked outside.
I received only half a bottle of the liquid.
Very very unsatisfactory.
Top international reviews
To be honest it's that good that I use it myself.
I have tried the whole lot...burts bee and other organic brands...but this beats them all hands down