Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 47.00 shipping
Himalaya Herbals Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion, 400ml
|List Price:||₹ 260.00|
|Price:||(₹ 57.25 / 100 ml) & FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 31.00 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Quantity: 400ml; Item Form: Lotion
- Our moisturizer is enriched with the goodness of Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, which replenish the lost moisture in dry skin
- Naturally derived ingredients restore skin's elasticity, leaving it softer and more toned than before
- Skin Type: Dry Skin
- Usage: Apply Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion gently all over the body, with special attention to severely dry areas, slowly massaging it in
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Body Lotion.The Product appearance may differ from the actual image on the website due to packaging changes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Directions:Apply Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion gently all over the body, with special attention to severely dry areas, slowly massaging it in. Best used after bathing when your skin is most receptive to hydration.
Whether its winter, summer or spring, give you skin the care and protection it deserves all round the year with the Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion. No matter you have a dry, scaly or chafed skin – this herbal body lotion from Himalaya is the one solution for all your skin problems. Regular application may even make the extremely dry skin soft and supple. Enriched with natural ingredients, it is chemical-free, making it a great choice for sensitive skin type.
Dry and damaged skin needs extra protection. The Himalaya body lotion penetrates deeply into the skin to nourish it and instantly moisturises it, leaving the skin looking healthier than ever before. It hydrates the skin and keeps it soft and smooth all through the day.
It contains cocoa butter, a natural moisturiser and deep-nourishing emollient that effectively softens the skin. It heals chafing, giving you silky smooth skin. Cocoa butter also contains antioxidants to repair the damaged, lifeless skin. Olive Oil and vitamin E present in this body lotion keep dryness at bay. Olive oil also has antimicrobial properties to heal skin irritations, rashes and imperfections.
The Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion also has Grapeseed Oil, a natural astringent that tightens the skin to make it wrinkle-free and helps even the skin tone. The linoleic acid in Grapeseed is one of the essential fatty acids that nourish skin the natural way. Rich in vitamin E, the wheatgerm oil in this moisturising body lotion improves skin elasticity.
Packing all natural goodness in a single bottle, this herbal body lotion provides unbelievable results when used regularly after shower. Apply ample amount of the lotion all over the body and gently massage for quick absorption and instant moisture.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The moisturizer absorb s quickly. Not greasy.
It last around 6 to 8 hours ( varies with skin type and working environment)
It is herbal &
The price is very attractive.
2) best part about this is the smell of chocolate and cocoa. Everybody comments "oh! You smell yummy" or "you remind me of Chocolate"
3) it is moisturizing compared to ALL the parachute lotions because I've tried them all during sale and they were a disappointment.
Plus, I got it for 151/- INR (I guess) so it's worth the money.