- Paperback: 405 pages
- Publisher: Magenta Press; First edition (9 May 2013)
- Language: Marathi
- ISBN-10: 8191009684
- ISBN-13: 978-8191009682
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 32 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#52,160 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2886 in Mind, Body & Spirit
Himalyavasi Guruchya Yogi Shishyache Atmakahta: हिमालयवासी गुरूच्या योगी शिष्याचे आत्मकथन (A yogis Autobiography) (Marathi) Paperback – 9 May 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
About the Author
The author Sri. 'M' is an extraordinary individual. His uniqueness lies not only in the fact that at the young age of 19 and a half, he travelled to snow clad Himalayas from Kerala, and there he met and lived for several years with a 'real time' yogi, Babaji, but also that he should undertake such an unusual and adventurous exploration, given his non-Hindu birth and antecedents.
The metamorphosis of Mumtaz Ali Khan into Sri. 'M', a yogi with profound knowledge of the Upanishads and deep personal insights, born of first hand experiences with higher levels of consciousness is indeed a fascinating story.
The bonus for those interested in the secrets of yoga, meditation and sankhyan metaphysics is that Sri. 'M' is still living and easily reachable. He leads a normal life, married with two children, wears no special robes and conducts himself without pomp or paraphernalia.
Someone who met him recently said, "I expected a flashy god man and instead I saw a jean clad gentleman with a smile of his face, ready to discuss my problems. In five minutes flat, I said to myself, this is no ordinary man. The peace and tranquility that enters your system is tangible".
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
makes us remember only 4-5% world is visible to these eyes....must read!___/\___