HomeStorie® Eco-Friendly Foldable Bamboo Laundry Basket Hamper with Lid, Large - 81 Liter (Light Brown)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HomeStorie Laundry Clothes Storage Bag is Made of High Grade Natural Bamboo and Environmentally Friendly Linen Material.
- Lid Conceals Smelly Clothes Within the Hamper while also Keeping your Dirty Laundry Out of Sight. Liner can be Removed from the Laundry Basket for an Occasional Wash.
- Heavy Duty Rivets at the bottom of this Laundry Storage Bag Enables it to Store More clothes.
- Clothes hamper is Foldable, Very Convenient for Storage or travel. 2 Leather Handles are for Easy Transport.
- Size: 60 cm X 42 X 32 cm. Capacity: 81 Liter. Package contains 1 Large Laundry Hamper with Lid. Usage Advise - Owing to the material's natural characteristics, it is advised to avoid direct contact with water and keep away from high moisture areas. A little care is your way of helping in reducing plastic pollution and giving a greener earth to coming generations
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bamboo is one of the most important nature's substitute for the endangered rainforest hardwoods. It is a quick-growing, versatile, non-timber forest product whose rate of biomass generation is unsurpassed by any other plants. ... The versatility of bamboo outmatches most tree species. So when you opt for any of the HomeStorie product, in a small way you contribute in reducing plastic pollution, reducing dependency on rainforest hardwoods and giving a greener earth to coming generations
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The overall quality is ok, nothing outstanding, but looks nice, I have my doubts on the durability, but only time will tell. One of the things I don't really like is how the lid just sits on top, it will topple and fall in the bin if you put anything on top of it.
I use this basket to store the clothes that need to be sent for ironing so it sits in my bedroom, and I usually put clothes I am not done wearing on top of it. At least I did on the old basket I had before, I can't do it on this one. On top of this I have a cat that tried to climb on the hamper and fell in it a couple of times already since the lid is so thin and loose.