- Item model number: 1015369
- ASIN: B00A25IZHS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 September 2013
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,909 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #10 in Safety Glasses
Honeywell 1015369 A 800 Sporty Safety Spectacles with Extra 'Flex' Temples, Clear, Anti-Fog
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sporty, stylish and lightweight protective eyewear. Protects against impact, flying objects and dust and airborne particles
- Fits snugly around head providing optimal protection even from the sides . Unique temples with soft, padded inserts down the length of the temple
- Extra “flex” built into the temple for increased tension control . Non-slip rubber nose bridge
- 9-base wrap around lenses provide a wide field of vision and improved protection. Polycarbonate, scratch-resistant hardcoating, distortion free lenses for optimum vision and outstanding eye protection
- Fog-ban, anti-fog coating minimizes lens fogging in extreme and humid conditions. Unisex, fits all face types and sizes
Specifications for this item
Feature: Protection that's easy on the eyes and the pocket affordably priced and economical for your business slim profile sporty styling. Benefit: Slim profile provides an ideal fit for workers with smaller faces. Sporty styling provides a fashionable fit. Feature: 9-base polycarbonate abrasion resistant lenses. Benefit: They provide a 180 degree field of distortion-free vision. Feature: Temples feature and soft, padded inserts with extra flex built in. Benefit: It enhances sports styling and provides more comfort. Feature: Soft nosepiece conforms to various nose bridge shapes. Benefit: It gives added comfort and a non-slip fit. Feature: Fog-ban lenses. Benefit: They minimize lens fogging in extreme conditions.
From the manufacturer
Honeywell, 1015369, Eyewear protection, A800 Sporty Safety Eyewear
General use and protection against impact (45 m/s). Well suited for indoor applications such as utilities, light & heavy manufacturing, biotech, laboratories, clean rooms, ship building and automotive manufacturing.
- Available with scratch-resistant hardcoating or optional Fog-Ban anti-fog coating
Protection that's Easy on the Eyes and your Pocket!
Affordably priced and economical for your business. Slim profile provides an ideal fit for workers with smaller faces. Sporty styling provides a fashionable fit.
- 9-base polycarbonate abrasion resistant lenses provide a 180° field of distortion-free vision
- Temples feature soft, padded inserts with extra flex built in, which enhances sports styling and provides greater comfort
A Vision of Protection
- ANSI Z87+ -
- EC Category PPE: II
- Standard EN166:2001
- European Directives 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001/2000
- Optical Class 1F-Low energy impact
Maximum Utility Across a Myriad of Environments
Agriculture, Construction, Food Services, Forestry, Manufacturing, Medical, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Steel and Metals.
Abrasion, Airborne Particulates, Biohazard, Impact, Low Visibility.
- Lens Overall Width: 145mm
- Spectacle Weight: 21.5 grams
- Temple Length: 115mm
- Temple Setback: 35mm
- Single Polycarbonate Lens Construction
- One-Piece Temple, Dielectric Construction
- Lens Available in Clear, TSR Gray, Amber, Blue Mirror, I/O Silver Mirror.
- Frameless Uni-lens available in Clear, Amber and Gray Frame Colors
- All products come packaged with instructions and warnings for proper use
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
delicate, soft n flexible,
case isn't provided so go n buy. material is very ordinary. I even had scratches on it.
I suggest go to a nearby shop and ask for 'safety goggles', you may get a better quality. i don't think it will last for more than 3 months.
Top international reviews
* Stops bits from flying into your eyes
* Makes you look cool
* Can wear them over your normal glasses
* Not great for if you're sanding, but these are better suited to other types of work.
* Sometimes fall off (maybe my head isn't big enough)
Can't complain for the price, and it has done is job stylishly well (unlike my DIY)
The only downside is that I can’t see a thing in rain, but I guess it’s the same with any other goggles.
I will definitely buy this again if it’s still available when I need replacement.