Honeywell 4 Out Surge Protector
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Surge Protection 525 Joules, 15,000 Amps
- Automatic overload protection with reset switch
- Less than 1 nano second response time for surge protection
- LED indicator for Protection
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
4 out surge Protector, 525 Joules, 15000 Amps, Automatic Overlaod protection with Reset switch, LED indicator for protection, Less than 1 nano sec response time for surge protection, child lock protection, compatible for TV's, PC's laptops, mobile phones, iPads, Tablets
Compare with similar items
Honeywell 4 Out + 2 USB Surge Protector
Belkin Essential Series 4-Socket Surge Protector Universal Socket with 5ft Heavy Duty Cable (Grey)
Honeywell 8 Out Surge Protector
Honeywell 4 Out Surge Protector with Master Switch (Black)
Targus Smart Surge 4 APS12AP-50 Surge Protector (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Ramilton Retail||Versatile Traders|
From the manufacturer
4 Socket Surge Protector for Home and Ofﬁce
4 Socket Surge Protector for Home and Ofﬁce
Honeywell 4 Out Surge Protector with Master switch-Value Series has been designed for home and ofﬁce use. This device allows you to connect 4 different devices simultaneously to one single power source. The product also acts as a surge protector thus preventing damage to the connected equipment during voltage ﬂuctuations. It allows you to connect any electronic equipment like TV's/ Laptops/ PC's/ Audio systems etc with 6 Amps 2 pin or 3 pin universal plugs. The device is combined with a main power switch and power cord. The 2M power cord further adds to the convenience aspect as it makes it easy connecting devices to far away power source. All the plug sockets of the device are well insulated and grounded and is equipped with Automatic overload protection with reset switch and LED indicator for “Protection” which gives us indications that the socket is properly grounded or not.
The light indicator provides a visual status of the device. this can be very convenient for users whiles plugging/unplugging devices from the socket. the light can also be a help n the dark since it reduces the risk of accidents.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
127 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Or consider buying 6-sockets Honeywell platinum surge protector if you don't have requirement for USB ports because the quality of this is awesome.
First, it is NOT made or certified by HoneyWell (They disclaim this product twice on the cover), its an indian company started by an Ex-Belkin employee for Maximizing Profits. He spent most of the development cost on buying the ‘Trademark’ from Honeywell. And on Tacky design to ‘convince’ the average indian consumer.
My main concern is that it does not have the absolutely required ‘UL Certification’. The Rated surge protection Energy (300 Joules) could even be non-existent. And they have worrying loopholes in their warranty to disclaim the 40,000 Rupee insurance under all electrical circumstances. Means, no matter what, you WILL NOT get anything even if you go to the consumer court!.
Non-Functional, flawed design with unnecessary money spent on so many tacky design stuff.
1. Non-Standard tiny space between sockets. Can’t put two plugs next to each other!!
2. Badly designed socket shutter (too thick). Some plugs will not plug properly and pop off.
3. Use of cheap light polluting bright LEDs without diffusion for Tacky effects. The ‘Ground’ light was ON even with no earth connection. (Image attached)
► Why I Brought it
1. Thought it was a direct subsidiary of HoneyWell. Therefore thought it was UL certified.
2. Has 50% more joule rating than similarly priced Belkin (200j vs 300j). *But I don’t trust it*
I think this is a premium surge protector and I did much research before buying this one. I think you will be pleased.
Oh, it doesn't have USB charging ports, if you need those. I use the Anker 6-Port USB Hub which I love, so didn't want USB on my surge protector. Since there are limited options in India (and I have researched them all I'm sure :)), I have given this five stars.
Build quality appears to be quite nice. A few scratches on the circular top plastic- hence I deduct one star. A five star product otherwise.
Yes, the sockets are quite tight .... indeed. But that is rather a plus point, as no chances of loose plugs and sparking.
It is a sturdy product just like Belkin surge protectors. Plugs fit in the sockets perfectly. Sockets have shutter to prevent accidental touches with live circuitry inside. The power cord is 2m in length.
The ON/OFF switch is illuminated RED on turning on the surge protector. There is a GREEN LED which turns on when the protector is turned on. I believe its an indication whether the surge protector is working or not. The ON/OFF switch doubles as the Reset switch.
The most important feature, the feature that makes it stand out of crowd of similar priced surge protectors is its 525J surge protector. The Belkin 4-socket surge protector that I own, which is similarly priced; has only a 200J surge protector. Also, it has a Device Secure Warranty of up to Rs.25,000 compared to Rs.15,000 of similarly priced Belkin 4-socket Surge Protector.
I'm really impressed with the surge protector. The build quality is excellent and the 525J surge protector makes it worth the investment!
The USB charger points are a plus so I only need the cable to charge my phones / accessories. And it charges super-fast compared to the other chargers.
I'm quite happy with it as it met all my requirements.
Where it could improve:
- The socket isn't as smooth as a Belkin or GM branded product. The first time you'll need to push your plug in with good force, which is the only major issue. (Imagine if you have a plug, which is not strong...)
- The green Light indicator could be quite bright at night/dark. (well some like it that way, so this is just a preference not exactly a drawback)