House of Quirk Auto Car Sun Visor Organizer Pouch Bag Card Storage Holder Multi-Purpose Storage Bag - Beige
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect helper storage bag for your car
- Scope of application: magazine, stationery, tickets,tissue etc
- Multi-purpose sun visor storage haing bag makes your things organized
- Package includes: 1 pc car sun visor organizer
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Car visor organizer can make your car look tidy and organized, perfectly classic minimalist design to bring you a simple and exquisite life
- Elastic mesh deep slip pockets to easily slide in your documents.
- Tight pockets to ensure nothing falls out whether the visor is up or down.
- High quality durable Canvas, easy to clean, and completely odorless.
- Makes your car look tidy and organized and More high-end Grade!
Very well made with a lot of storage.
This gives you just enough more for things, Pockets can help you to save more storage space, such as your phone, sunglasses, wires, papers, cards, pens, charger cord, earphones, CD or other things. So it is a great helper as storage bag for your car.
Fit most cars.
This organizer is perfectly designed to fit most cars. Reasonable size will convenient for everyday to use.
Simple zipper design for quick access to things in the visa organizer.
Elastic pocket openings to easily slide in your documents. Tight pockets to ensure nothing falls out whether the visor is up or down.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Finishing and stitching quality is good
^ The compartments are very tight that not even 1mm sized paper bundle struggle to get notched
^ The elastic bands not adjustable. This means you have to really pull hard to surround the sun visor
Edit: After 2 months of usage. The volcro had torn.