- Mass Market Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Reissue edition (31 May 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671746073
- ISBN-13: 978-0671746070
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 1.3 x 17.1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 995 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #81,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Develop Self-Confidence And Influence People Mass Market Paperback – 31 May 1991
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But still It is one of the best self improvement book, helped me a lot in improving in public speaking. Basically it gives you great idea on how to write your speech and some great techniques on delivering it. This book will help you get prepared.
But don't expect the that book will do it all for you, it is all the game of CONFIDENCE!! So just be more confident and awaaz me dum hona chahiye.
Nothing is impossible, from a guy whose heart beat increased rapidly when told to talk on public speaking, now I feel pretty excited and would love to speak if given a chance.
Warning :- 1) Recommended for those who have habbit of reading.
2) Who are truly determined about it.
At some point of time you may get bored from it. But show consistency towards reading this book it will definitely help you through out the journey.
Thank you Amazon for such quick delivery.
* Shrink Packaging of books to avoid soiling. Excellent packaging I must say!
* FSC Grade Natural shade text paper which makes the book very light-weighted and portable
* The cover has a beautiful design with an amazing matte lamination!
* Cost is pretty much justified for a book finishing of this quality.
If you are looking for Dale Carnegie or self-help books, this is your one stop solution.
Top international reviews
I find the book rather outdated for someone of the younger generation.