- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; Latest edition (1 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175994010
- ISBN-13: 978-8175994010
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 281 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 35.44 Delivery charge
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job Paperback – 1 August 2016
|Paperback, 1 August 2016||
Order within 9 hrs and 42 mins Details
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Public Speaking: A Practical Course for Business Men (1926) was the first collection of Carnegie’s writings. it was later entitled Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business (1932). How to Win Friends and Influence People, when published by Simon and Schuster in 1936, became an instant bestseller. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948) introduces the fundamental facts that one must know about worry and provides the perfect way to conquer it. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job is a collection of selected chapters from How to Win Friends and Influence People and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. with ways to bring peace and happiness in life and achieve a work-life balance, this book will make one reassess their approach to life, people and their job.
Carnegie served in the U.S. Army during the First World War. in 1931, his first marriage ended in divorce and in 1944, he married Dorothy Price Vanderpool. Carnegie died in 1955 aged sixty-six at his home in Forest Hills, New York and was buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, cemetery.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone give 20 -25 minutes of day for reading a book. It will help in thinking and making a good managed life.
I would suggest this book.
2 chapters a day keep all the negative thoughts away !!
However, the book "How to stop worrying and start living" from the same author has similar contents.
I bought the other book unknowingly.