Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job Hardcover – 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
From the Publisher
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job By Dale Carnegie
This way, a person can lead a fulfilling and mentally peaceful life.
- The present book, How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job by famous American writer and lecturer of interpersonal skills - Dale Carnegie, aims to banish worry and fatigue from your life and learn how to achieve the perfect work-life balance. This book is going to help the readers develop a positive mental attitude, overcome their depression, inferiority complex and boredom, and build your strength. Since its first publication, this book has helped many readers and followers of Dale Carnegie change their lives completely and bring positive energy to life.
- This book guides a reader on ways in which one can create a complementing balance between their work life and their personal life. This way, a person can lead a fulfilling and mentally peaceful life.
I WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
- How to Make People Like You Instantly.
- Do this and you’ll be Welcome Anywhere.
- How to Deal With People.
- Let the Other Person Save Face.
- Talk About Your Own Mistakes First.
- Four Good Working Habits that Will Help Prevent Fatigue and Worry
- How to Banish the Boredom that Produces Fatigue, Worry and Resentment.
- Find Yourself and Be Yourself.
Dale Carnegie was the author of 'How to Win Friends and Influence People,' one of the best-selling self-help books of all time.
- Born into poverty on November 24, 1888, in Marysville, Missouri, Dale Carnegie worked as a traveling salesman before teaching public speaking at a YMCA.
- His seminal self-help book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, won him a national following and enabled him to expand the Dale Carnegie Institute into countries around the world. He died in 1955 in Queens, New York.
This bestseller and evergreen book by renowned self-help books author Dale Carnegie.
Bestseller Books by Dale Carnegie
- The Art of Public Speaking
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Leader In You
- How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job
The Best of Dale Carnegie
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Hardcover : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789352665044
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352665044
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan; First edition (1 January 2018)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 935266504X
Best Sellers Rank:
#146,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15,555 in Personal Development & Self-Help
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone give 20 -25 minutes of day for reading a book. It will help in thinking and making a good managed life.
I would suggest this book.
2 chapters a day keep all the negative thoughts away !!
However, the book "How to stop worrying and start living" from the same author has similar contents.
I bought the other book unknowingly.
In the last few chapters, i feel that author has not been able to properly justify the Chapter headings. Otherwise good read.