How to Be a High School Superstar: A Revolutionary Plan to Get into College by Standing Out (Without Burning Out) Paperback – 27 July 2010
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
“Disguised as a peppy college-admission guide, Newport’s book is actually a profound, life-affirming manifesto for ambitious high school students. Forgo the sleepless and cynical path to college acceptance. Instead, blaze your trail to the Ivy League by living a full life and immersing yourself in things that matter. Relax. Find meaning. Be you.” —David Shenk, author of The Genius in All of Us
“How to Be a High School Superstar should be on the shelf of every student who wonders how to stand out in the increasingly competitive race to get into a top college. Cal Newport has a keen sense of what types of students and activities appeal to college admissions officers and his advice is exceptionally easy to execute. His approach will not only help you win the admissions race, it will keep you sane while you run the marathon.” —Joie Jager-Hyman, author of Fat Envelope Frenzy and B+ Grades, A+ College Application
“This book changes everything. Put away your traditional college plan and get ready to learn something that really works.” —Chris Guillebeau, author of The $100 Startup and The Art of Non-Conformity
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 231 g
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780767932585
- ISBN-13 : 978-0767932585
- Product Dimensions : 13.18 x 1.78 x 20.35 cm
- Publisher : Three Rivers Press (27 July 2010)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 0767932587
- Best Sellers Rank: #97,407 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Cal Newport was a Profesional student, so he knows what he had to do to succeed at all levels of the education system. And here he will give your child all the advice they need to get better marks, leverage their extracurricular activities, and stand out from their peers. As parents, it's hard to give advice that can be timely in our current education system. But Cal Newport will help in that department, so you can stick with talking about the birds and the bees with your teeanager.
This book is a small investment that could make a huge impact on your child's future education.