- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: DK (14 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465444270
- ISBN-13: 978-1465444271
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.8 x 24 cm
- Customer Reviews: 168 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58,899 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 105.00 Delivery charge
How Money Works: The Facts Visually Explained (How Things Work) Hardcover – 14 March 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Thank you to all the people that have made this book. Things like this make the world a better place, helping people to access the knowledge in a easy, visual and engaging way.
For any one wanted to access concepts about markets, finance, money, monetary system, this is a very good start point
Every explanation is clear, very good explained, the cash flow, interest rates
This book is even suitable for traders and investors (my case), the section on International currency explains one of the core stone of the currency markets, which is interest rate rise leads an appreciation of the currency. The knowledge is not deep but is the fundamental concepts, the pillars of markets, so even for investors which want to regain fundamentals is a good book.
The format and way this book is laid out with quirky drawings and explanations really do explain things in a different element and add that extra touch.
We love the layout of the info. It's a big book and excellent value.