Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
How to Own Your Own Mind by Napoleon Hill (International Bestseller) : Author of Think and Grow Rich (International Bestseller): Napoleon Hill's Most Popular ... on Mind Management or Self Help. (Revised) Kindle Edition
The book has a reliable method for the readers to utilize that it has an ancient way of approaching the audience. This is one of the most important book which actually helps us to understand the way we should process our mind. This book consists of three main chapters:
1. Creative vision
2. Organised thoughts
3. Controlled Attention
It explains the difference between imagination and creative vision and how our mind becomes desperate to find solutions of problems if we are persistent. Andrew Carnegie quoted “Creative imagination is the workshop of soul.”
“How to own your mind” by Napoleon Hill had a good idea that could be exploited more if done right. I've been reading a lot of self-help genre lately, and a lot of books stretched its concept out into many chapters.
Powerful book on how to think and being in charge of your own destiny. This is a must-read for everyone. We only have one thing that we can totally control and that is our mind. If we get that right all can be right for us.
Napoleon Hill’s timeless classic; Think and Grow Rich; has the distinction of being the best read self–help book of the twentieth century. Not so well known is how Hill earned his livelihood before he wrote ‘Think and Grow Rich’.
Another classic work of Dr. Hill is ‘How to Own Your Own Mind’ which shows the way to stabilise your mind and achieve success in life. As Dr. Hill repeatedly emphasised; action is critical to success. But you must think before you act or your actions will be wasted.
These timeless chapters about the importance of thought before action will prove to be very instructive in helping you attain your own Definite Major Purpose. To do so; you must learn how to own your own mind and this book will tell you how to do it.
I strongly commend this philosophy to you for achievement and service in your chosen field.-- "Jennings Randolph, former senator of West Virginia, on Think and Grow Rich"
The name Napoleon Hill is synonymous with practical advice on how to get ahead.-- "Mitch Horowitz, CNBC.com" --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
About the Author
From the Publisher
How to Own Your Own Mind By Napoleon Hill
Another classic work of Dr. Hill is ‘How to Own Your Own Mind’ which shows the way to stabilise your mind and achieve success in life.
- Napoleon Hill’s timeless classic, Think and Grow Rich, has the distinction of being the best read self–help book of the twentieth century. Not so well known is how Hill earned his livelihood before he wrote ‘Think and Grow Rich’. Another classic work of Dr. Hill is ‘How to Own Your Own Mind’ which shows the way to stabilise your mind and achieve success in life. As Dr. Hill repeatedly emphasised, action is critical to success. But you must think before you act or your actions will be wasted.
- These timeless chapters about the importance of thought before action will prove to be very instructive in helping you attain your own Definite Major Purpose. To do so, you must learn how to own your own mind, and this book will tell you how to do it.
- Analysis of Chapter One.
- Andrew Carnegie’s Views on Organised Thinking.
- Andrew Carnegie’s Analysis of Controlled Attention.
- How to Own Your Own Mind.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia.
He began his writing career at age 13 as a ‘mountain reporter’ for small town newspapers and went on to become America’s most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
Bestseller Books by Napoleon Hill
- How to Sell Your Way through Life.
- Power of Positive Action.
- The Law of Success.
- The Path to Personal Power.
- Think and Grow Rich.
- How to Own Your Own Mind.
- ASIN : B07BVVHDK4
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan; Napoleon Hill's famous work for Mind Management or Self Help. edition (1 January 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 3879 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 290 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,176 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
read the following
1.law of success
2.how to own your mind
3.think and grow rich
in following order to get maximum knowledge from napoleon hill
The publishing quality is bad.. (this one seems a terrible scan or something so even the Kindle version was nowhere near what I usually get (some poor scanning)
The first time I am surprised how text could seem so terrible in the Kindle. Tried settings etc. but it's what it is
Top reviews from other countries
Read Joseph Murphy book on the subconscious mind. Good honest book.