How to prepare for data Interpretation for CAT by renowned author Arun Sharma is an acknowledged cat trainer. It is essential for aspirants to develop skills in DI to the level where they can comfortably attempt questions based on this topic. It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions in less time and with more efficiency. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all MBA examinations as it includes the latest pattern of questions presently asked in the examination.
1) restructured according to the latest pattern of the cat
2) adopts a calibrated approach towards understanding the topic
3) familiarizes aspirants with all types of di questions
4) gives an introductory write up on how to tackle the cat from DI prospective
5) a section on “challenges in di”- covers tough questions on di
6) devotes special section on data Sufficiency
7) includes over 5 years of solved di question sets from original tests of other MBA exams like IIFT, XLRI, etc., to give an insight into nature and Scope of di in these exams
8) section on ‘training ground: mathematical constructs in data Interpretation” helps students in identifying the mathematical constructs behind the di questions in order to solve the problems quicker and with more efficiency
9) availability of 30 Test papers will help the student stimulate the actual di questions in the exam, and solving these in a time-bound manner would take aspirant a long way in doing well in the di part of the paper
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008. With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. These are: - How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT - How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT - How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT.