How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT Paperback – 30 May 2019
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008. With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. These are: How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT? How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT? How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT.
From the Publisher
How To Prepare for LOGICAL REASONING
- New chapter like games and tournaments, cubes and dice, set theory and network diagrams are included as per latest pattern
- Familiarises aspirants with heterogeneous types of Logical Reasoning questions asked in CAT
- Addition of previous year questions and mock test papers for aspirants to test themselves
How To Prepare for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Comprehensive theory as per latest syllabus and pattern
- Topics divided into understandable "Blocks"
- Plenty of short cut techniques for quick problem solving
- "Taste of the Exams" section covers all questions appearing in past CAT, XAT and IIFT examination papers over two decade
How To Prepare for VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION
- Provides exhaustive practice on reading comprehension questions with special emphasis on short passages. Tips and tricks for sentence correction included.
- Inclusion of new TITA question type without options for extensive practice
- Previous year questions and new questions as per latest pattern have been included
How To Prepare for DATA INTERPRETATION
- Starts from the basics of Data Interpretation - taking the reader through a calibrated learning experience
- Separate sections dealing with traditional and logical data interpretation
- Inclusion of 10 minute test papers in traditional data interpretation and 12 minute test papers in logical data interpretation
- Fully solved mock test papers based on latest CAT pattern and previous year questions included
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like to add that this new edition is very awesome with cat question paper updated till 2018 and xat till 2019 with detailed solutions. Must buy for reasoning.
All the best for all who are preparing for competitive exams and I wish you best of luck 😇✌️.