How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT Paperback – 30 May 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
From the Publisher
How To Prepare for LOGICAL REASONING
- New chapter like games and tournaments, cubes and dice, set theory and network diagrams are included as per latest pattern
- Familiarises aspirants with heterogeneous types of Logical Reasoning questions asked in CAT
- Addition of previous year questions and mock test papers for aspirants to test themselves
How To Prepare for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Comprehensive theory as per latest syllabus and pattern
- Topics divided into understandable "Blocks"
- Plenty of short cut techniques for quick problem solving
- "Taste of the Exams" section covers all questions appearing in past CAT, XAT and IIFT examination papers over two decade
How To Prepare for VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION
- Provides exhaustive practice on reading comprehension questions with special emphasis on short passages. Tips and tricks for sentence correction included.
- Inclusion of new TITA question type without options for extensive practice
- Previous year questions and new questions as per latest pattern have been included
How To Prepare for DATA INTERPRETATION
- Starts from the basics of Data Interpretation - taking the reader through a calibrated learning experience
- Separate sections dealing with traditional and logical data interpretation
- Inclusion of 10 minute test papers in traditional data interpretation and 12 minute test papers in logical data interpretation
- Fully solved mock test papers based on latest CAT pattern and previous year questions included
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 1 kg 40 g
- ISBN-10 : 9353167132
- ISBN-13 : 978-9353167134
- Paperback : 656 pages
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (30 May 2019)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like to add that this new edition is very awesome with cat question paper updated till 2018 and xat till 2019 with detailed solutions. Must buy for reasoning.
All the best for all who are preparing for competitive exams and I wish you best of luck 😇✌️.
In syllogisms, Concepts like" Only cats are dogs" and many more, are not in the starting examples or anywhere.
Questions are there but explanation is not there in the solution section.
Kindly let me know where I can clear these doubts arising from your book. What's the point of buying a latest edition