How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time-Tested Methods for Conquering Worry Paperback – 1 August 2016
|Paperback, 1 August 2016||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Public Speaking: A Practical Course for Business Men (1926) was the first collection of Carnegie’s writings. it was later entitled Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business (1932). How to Win Friends and Influence People, when published by Simon and Schuster in 1936, became an instant bestseller. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948) introduces the fundamental facts that one must know about worry and provides the perfect way to conquer it. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job is a collection of selected chapters from How to Win Friends and Influence People and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. with ways to bring peace and happiness in life and achieve a work-life balance, this book will make one reassess their approach to life, people and their job.
Carnegie served in the U.S. Army during the First World War. in 1931, his first marriage ended in divorce and in 1944, he married Dorothy Price Vanderpool. Carnegie died in 1955 aged sixty-six at his home in Forest Hills, New York and was buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, cemetery.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 259 g
- Paperback : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8175993952
- ISBN-13 : 978-8175993952
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Fingerprint! Publishing (1 August 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why we shouldn't be atheists with the same old religious nagging "if religion is false, life is meaningless."
I pity such narcissistic people who think the Universe cares to validate human existence.
Also the author says turning to religion will cure your worries. I don't know maybe religion can serve as a placebo for many but if you force a mind to bow to an unproven hypothesis, you are extinguishing the flames of science.
Overall, this is the first and the last book I'm reading of this author.
This book really made me stop worrying ( might not be 100% but much helpful to stop worry) for the things that are going wrong in my life.. life is worth living.. live it and enjoy it..
(Last One or 2 lessons i felt bored)
Top reviews from other countries
Yes the book is dated & has some religious quotes in there for good measure BUT it works, go to bed at night & read a new chapter It may have been written along time ago but why should that alter anything? Stress is stress, worry is worry, anxiety is anxiety.
At the end of every chapter there are a few helpful lines on the chapter you’ve just read which I find as being quite helpful in carrying out/remembering what to do.
A fine example of doing what it says on the tin a 10/10 self help book for me as long as you try to carry out doing what it advises to do.
I recommend the audio book version because I found the Narrator to be excellent and sounds like an old friend.
I would play the book when going out for a long drive or a longer walk and have listened to it’s entirety around five or six times.
If you have past events that you really need to move on from but are struggling to then you really should listen to this book.
Whilst it may not really tell you much more than you already know (a lot of it is about taking a logical, common sense approach), reading real world anecdotes helps to put things into perspective and give you the inspiration to help to try and make a change.
There are some parts that do tie in heavily with religious beliefs, which is not for everyone, but this can be skipped over if you prefer.
Overall a good book which provides a framework for you to adapt to help deal better with your own worries.