- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; Latest edition (1 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175993952
- ISBN-13: 978-8175993952
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 20 x 12.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,006 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #42 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time-Tested Methods for Conquering Worry Paperback – Aug 2016
|Paperback, Aug 2016||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
An American writer, lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking and interpersonal skills, Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Maryville, Missouri.
Public Speaking: A Practical Course for Business Men (1926) was the first collection of Carnegie’s writings. it was later entitled Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business (1932). How to Win Friends and Influence People, when published by Simon and Schuster in 1936, became an instant bestseller. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948) introduces the fundamental facts that one must know about worry and provides the perfect way to conquer it. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job is a collection of selected chapters from How to Win Friends and Influence People and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. with ways to bring peace and happiness in life and achieve a work-life balance, this book will make one reassess their approach to life, people and their job.
Carnegie served in the U.S. Army during the First World War. in 1931, his first marriage ended in divorce and in 1944, he married Dorothy Price Vanderpool. Carnegie died in 1955 aged sixty-six at his home in Forest Hills, New York and was buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, cemetery.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1,006 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book really made me stop worrying ( might not be 100% but much helpful to stop worry) for the things that are going wrong in my life.. life is worth living.. live it and enjoy it..
(Last One or 2 lessons i felt bored)
Why we shouldn't be atheists with the same old religious nagging "if religion is false, life is meaningless."
I pity such narcissistic people who think the Universe cares to validate human existence.
Also the author says turning to religion will cure your worries. I don't know maybe religion can serve as a placebo for many but if you force a mind to bow to an unproven hypothesis, you are extinguishing the flames of science.
Overall, this is the first and the last book I'm reading of this author.