How to Train Your Dragon: How to Break a Dragon's Heart (How to Train Your Dragon, 8) Hardcover – Import, 7 November 2011
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; 1st edition (7 November 2011)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0316176184
- ISBN-13 : 978-0316176187
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Dimensions : 13.34 x 2.54 x 19.69 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #994,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- the stuff where Hiccup is in the tree and listens to the witch's tale is utterly spell-binding, and I keep rewinding those bits!
- also Hiccup's encounter with the heartbroken dragon, its a wonderful riff on his first S-G encounter in the first book.
Plus there's some pretty poignant stuff in here with Fishlegs, bless his boots. Much fun to be had by all the family. can't wait to get the next two!
The stories are imaginative, the characters are interesting and funny, the illustrations are brilliant and it's something unlike anything else out there right now. I'd put these right up there with books from Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton.