- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Maanu Graphics Publishers; 2013 edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8190646605
- ISBN-13: 978-8190646604
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 16,740 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #189 in Reference (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 1 January 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yet I am not going to summarize it because the aroma comes when you read the whole book. It is not a novel that you read the summery and get influenced by.
I love to read hardcover books. So I decided to buy this in hardcover for a long term. I admire the service and quality of AMAZON.
However, I felt I don’t need to make friends with everybody and all kind of people. The book basically tells you to be agreeable to everybody, find something to honestly like about them and compliment them on it, talk about their interests only and, practically, act like a people pleaser all the time.
The advice given in the book is valuable to the sales person who need to please all type of people. It may also be good for people who have personality issues and finds it difficult to make friends.
I would like to make friends by being myself and risking rejection. I would like to influence people in honest way without any manipulation and pretending.
Having said that, the book is an interesting read and not all garbage.
The book is an excellent work on human relations. If you want your daily interactions to be more meaningful, positive and mutually beneficial then this book shall help you do the very same thing. ( For both personal and professional interactions)
I've applied these principles and have seen the difference.
The quality of the physical copy is good. The paper used is good and the print quality is excellent.
Delivered what was promised adhering to the promised date. Would recommend using Amazon over others.
Top reviews from other countries
Whatever business you are in, you will always be dealing with people and this book will teach you how to deal with people! How to treat people! How to relate to people! How to get them on your side!
On top of this, it will give you examples and good ideas on how to solve situation where you are in loss and turn them into a win/win situation. Basically it take off the focus from you, wishing to get the best out of a deal, but will also show you how can you give something in return and create that healthy and good environment.
Long story short, want to improve in your daily life and/or business life but you struggle overcome communication problem? To sell your ideas? To share your opinion?
BUY THIS BOOK, it will give you the base you need.
I can't recommend this book enough. I wouldn't be where I am without it. Everything you learn from it so simple yet so effective. If I knew how much it would change my life, I would have happily bought this for £100+.