Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 32.95 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
How You Can Talk with God Hardcover – 28 May 2009
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 8% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 10% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 121 g
- Hardcover : 56 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9788189955335
- ISBN-13 : 978-8189955335
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Publisher : Yogoda Satsanga Society of India (28 May 2009)
- ASIN : 8189955330
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He clearly states talking to God is not a monologue, it is a dialogue, which means God will speak with us. But what do we do to speak with Him. This short book is all about that. In his own words, “ Don’t take silence for an answer. He will first respond by giving you something that you have wanted, showing you that you are in His attention. But don’t be content with His gifts. Let Him know that you will never be satisfied until you have Him. Finally He will give you an answer. In a vision you may see a face of some saintly being, or you may hear a Divine Voice talking to you. He adds, “when you have an immense thirst for the Divine, when you will not give undue importance to anything else—the tests of the world or the tests of the body—then He will come. Remember, when your heart-call is intense, when you accept no excuse, then He will come…..when your mind becomes “set,” then you will find God responding to you”.
He also says, “God is crying for you. He wants you to return to Him…….He who created us yearns for our love…..Our love is the one thing God does not possess, unless we choose to bestow it…..When we permit it, our Heavenly Father can and will establish a personal relationship with each one of us.” When we read this, we naturally feel, if God wants to have a personal relationship, what is preventing Him to do so. The Master says elsewhere, “…is God less responsive than flowers and human beings, that He lets us keep on talking to Him and yet fails to answer us? It appears that way, doesn’t it? The trouble is not with Him, but with us. Our intuitive telephonic system is out of order. God is calling us and speaking to us, but we do not hear Him”.
Reading and re-reading this small booklet will help us to attune to the voice of God, so that we will be in communion with Him
I had bought most of his books and so far finished reading 5 books. They are all brilliant and simple.
In those books, even though he takes religious references but he never talked about religion. His teaching was more about achieving spiritual enlightenment.
This is a very short collection of talks on the nature of relationship a person should and can have with God.
It contains a lot of sayings from the holy books of various religions to support the point. The gist of the book is to pray to God as if you were talking to a person ( whom you really like) and never give up even if you dont get an answer immediately. "God is constrained to answer such a prayer". A direct quote from the book.
Very inspirational every time i read it, and true to its description, a real gem of a book to keep by your bedside.Gives me great succor every time i read it.
it's written in very simple language though the concepts are deep. Regardless the book needs to be read slowly with emphasis on each word for it to completely move inside and become a part of you.
He talks about energies and frequencies and scientific logical things and also philosophical thought processes.
It is a small book and can be read in one sitting..Overall gives a great boost to one s thought process but one is left craving for more knowledge and understanding and luckily there are many publications and books and material available.over and above this. A great start and I am going to take this forward.
Wonderful message by Paramahansa ji