|Minimum Weight Recommendation||7 Kilograms|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||12 Kilograms|
|Material||Cellulose fiber , polyester , polyacrylate , synthetic rubber|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of reclining positions||6|
|Item model number||10015953|
|Manufacturer||Kimberly Clark India Private Limited|
|Manufacturer Contact||Kimberly Clark India Private Limited, Art Guild House, A-09, 3rd Floor, Phoenix Market City, LBS Marg, Kurla (West), Mumbai - 400 070. Toll Free No : 18002104040|
|Item Weight||812 g|
|Product Dimensions||32.5 x 10.5 x 20.5 cm|
Huggies New Dry, Taped Diapers, Medium Size, 30 Count
|Deal Price:||₹ 315.00 (₹ 10.50 / unit) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 110.00 (26%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Cloth-like airfresh cover allows air to flow in and out of the diaper and keeps baby's skin fresh
- Blue speed dry layer pulls in wetness instantly and keeps baby's skin dry
- Quick lock system helps stop any leaks by pulling fluid away from baby's skin, spreading the fluid throughout the pad and locking it into the absorbent core to keep baby's skin dry
- Ideal for babies with weight 5 - 11 kgs
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pampers Active Baby Diapers, Medium, 90 Count
Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers, Medium, 54 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Medium, 66 Count
Huggies Ultra Soft New Born Diapers (72 Counts)
Huggies New Dry Diapers, Small (Pack of 36)
|Price||₹ 315.00||₹ 1,343.00||₹ 499.00||₹ 949.00||₹ 721.00||₹ 348.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
One of the most important baby care products that you will buy for your baby is diapers. Whether it’s for your new born or for your toddler who is yet to be able to go to the bathroom by himself or herself, diapers are the product that can make your first year of parenting easy or tough. If you have thought of not using diapers, just consider the consequences. Cloth diapers not only have to be changed more often, but they have to be washed and sanitized every single time. Also, if the fabric is not smooth enough, it will constantly rub against the baby’s skin which may lead to scratches or redness. To spare your baby and yourself all this trouble, switch to diapers, especially these ones from Huggies. Choose Huggies Dry Diapers for your child and you’ll both sleep soundly through the night. Whether it is play time, nap time or bed time, these diapers are okay for any activities that you have planned for your baby. The magic gel formula will pull in any wetness instantly and keeps the child’s bottom dry. The absorbent core locks in all the fluid after distributing it evenly. These diapers are highly absorbent and keep your baby relaxed and dry, even when he or she is crawling and on the move. The double leak guard prevents leakage along the sides, keeping both the baby and your floors clean. Huggies Dry Diapers come with a wear-any-side snug fit, giving you the freedom to make your baby wear his or her diaper any way you want.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very soft cotton like material used similar to Pampers active baby & libero. Good for sensitive skins. But remember you will always find Huggies & libero diapers thicker than other diapers. See it yourself in first picture. Pampers active baby are also cottony soft but avoid pampers Baby-dry as the material feels like paper and once it's wet, it becomes unevenly bulky.
2. Medium size of Huggies Dry is exactly equals small size of Pampers active baby or baby dry. The active baby in picture is small sized whereas Huggies Dry is Medium. Keep this in mind while ordering if you are a pamper customer. Same applies for Libero
3. Magic Gel pad ends exactly at the bums in Huggies & Libero but its throughout in pampers. This should not bother if you change the diapers once it's bulky.
4. No stretchable Velcro tapes in Huggies Dry, libero or pampers Baby-dry. Only Pampers active baby and new born diapers has it.
5. Price may vary time to time and discounts affects it as well so I will assume all 3 in similar price class.
6. Good air circulation in Huggies dry & libero whereas Pampers active baby and baby dry fails horribly causing rashes. But remember this happens only to kids with super sensitive skins and that too if you keep them in wet diapers for hours.
Rest you can see yourself in pictures. It's definitely original and if you have doubts stick to Amazon fulfilled sellers like cloudtail, Olympia or Readily etc.
Hope this will be useful. Happy Parenting !
👉🏼 This product has been a part of Super Value Sale in last 2 years.
An upper thin layer cover always gets separated for the base after sometime of wearing it, which didn't used to happen with previous huggies diapers.
2)harmful for blood circulation....
3)huggies dry also cheaper from pampers
4)huggies dry has soft strap dat vry vry skin friendly but pamper dry has plastic made strap dats hurts my baby also her skin gettin cut....😠 dats y i recommanded vry mother go for it....
I highly recommend Huggies.....if you have not used it yet, just try once. You won't regret.
I, being a Prime Member can order it and get it delivered almost instantly. However, for Subscribe and Save, it takes a lot of time. The price of the product varies a lot and hence be look out for the best offer. Additionally, also keep a watch on the supermarket deals where you might get it a lower price than online.
The product does it work quite well and as intended. However, be sure of the fittings, else, it will be a disaster.
I bought 4 packets
The outer surface separetes from the rest as the photo given. And then it comes out from the babys pant. But when the same brand and thing I bought from the market it is ok. So I doubt that it was a duplicate one. Because I bought this item earlier from market. I compare the price and bought 4 pcs. From Amazon but it is duplicate. And as it a baby product it cannot be returne. Total loss of money never buythis item from Amazon.
I have also used mamy poko pants and pampers adjustable diapers.
But found huggies to be the best.
Mamy poko is also a decent product but pampers is the worst.
Firstly its costly secondly and most importantly the quality of pamper is very low as compared to huggies.
Huggies has more cotton padding with soft absorbant cover, which is very skin friendly. The tape is very very soft in huggies diapers, which is the worst part in pampers.
While using pampers i found scratches in my baby's skin. She has got black spots in her skin caused by the rubbing of the hash material quoting of pamper diapers.
And lastly, huggies diapers smells awesome which is missing in pamper diapers.
Leakage is a common problem in both huggies and pamper. So checking the diaper in 1-2 hrs is a good idea.