|Minimum Weight Recommendation||7 Kilograms|
|Item model number||10027325|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months and up|
|Manufacturer||Kimberly Clark India|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|
|Product Dimensions||40.6 x 34.5 x 21.3 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 189.00 Delivery charge
Huggies New Dry, Taped Diapers, Medium Size Combo Pack of 2, 60 Counts Per Pack, 120 Counts
- Keeps your baby’s skin dry and fresh
- Overnight dryness to give uninterrupted sleep
- Air fresh material allows free flow of air
- Blue speed dry layer absorbs wetness instantly
- Quick lock system keeps wetness away from your baby’s skin
- Clinically proven to help prevent diaper rash
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pampers Active Baby Diapers, Medium, 90 Count
Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers, Large, 54 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, New Born, 22 Count
Huggies Ultra Soft New Born Diapers (72 Counts)
Huggies New Dry Diapers, Small (Pack of 36)
|Price||₹ 1,155.00||₹ 1,274.00||₹ 576.00||₹ 284.00||₹ 727.00||₹ 391.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Customers who bought this item also bought
One of the most important baby care products that you buy for your baby is diapers. A good quality diaper can help keep your baby comfortable during play as well as sleep time. Choose Huggies New Dry Diapers – these diapers are highly absorbent and help in keeping your baby’s skin dry and fresh. These diapers are suitable for your baby’s skin to ensure uninterrupted play and nap time. Huggies New Dry is available in different sizes from Small to Large to suit your baby.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very soft cotton like material used similar to Pampers active baby & libero. Good for sensitive skins. But remember you will always find Huggies & libero diapers thicker than other diapers. See it yourself in first picture. Pampers active baby are also cottony soft but avoid pampers Baby-dry as the material feels like paper and once it's wet, it becomes unevenly bulky.
2. Medium size of Huggies Dry is exactly equals small size of Pampers active baby or baby dry. The active baby in picture is small sized whereas Huggies Dry is Medium. Keep this in mind while ordering if you are a pamper customer. Same applies for Libero
3. Magic Gel pad ends exactly at the bums in Huggies & Libero but its throughout in pampers. This should not bother if you change the diapers once it's bulky.
4. No stretchable Velcro tapes in Huggies Dry, libero or pampers Baby-dry. Only Pampers active baby and new born diapers has it.
5. Price may vary time to time and discounts affects it as well so I will assume all 3 in similar price class.
6. Good air circulation in Huggies dry & libero whereas Pampers active baby and baby dry fails horribly causing rashes. But remember this happens only to kids with super sensitive skins and that too if you keep them in wet diapers for hours.
Rest you can see yourself in pictures. It's definitely original and if you have doubts stick to Amazon fulfilled sellers like cloudtail, Olympia or Readily etc.
Hope this will be useful. Happy Parenting !
👉🏼 This product has been a part of Super Value Sale in last 2 years.
An upper thin layer cover always gets separated for the base after sometime of wearing it, which didn't used to happen with previous huggies diapers.
2)harmful for blood circulation....
3)huggies dry also cheaper from pampers
4)huggies dry has soft strap dat vry vry skin friendly but pamper dry has plastic made strap dats hurts my baby also her skin gettin cut....😠 dats y i recommanded vry mother go for it....
I highly recommend Huggies.....if you have not used it yet, just try once. You won't regret.
I, being a Prime Member can order it and get it delivered almost instantly. However, for Subscribe and Save, it takes a lot of time. The price of the product varies a lot and hence be look out for the best offer. Additionally, also keep a watch on the supermarket deals where you might get it a lower price than online.
The product does it work quite well and as intended. However, be sure of the fittings, else, it will be a disaster.
I bought 4 packets
The outer surface separetes from the rest as the photo given. And then it comes out from the babys pant. But when the same brand and thing I bought from the market it is ok. So I doubt that it was a duplicate one. Because I bought this item earlier from market. I compare the price and bought 4 pcs. From Amazon but it is duplicate. And as it a baby product it cannot be returne. Total loss of money never buythis item from Amazon.
I have also used mamy poko pants and pampers adjustable diapers.
But found huggies to be the best.
Mamy poko is also a decent product but pampers is the worst.
Firstly its costly secondly and most importantly the quality of pamper is very low as compared to huggies.
Huggies has more cotton padding with soft absorbant cover, which is very skin friendly. The tape is very very soft in huggies diapers, which is the worst part in pampers.
While using pampers i found scratches in my baby's skin. She has got black spots in her skin caused by the rubbing of the hash material quoting of pamper diapers.
And lastly, huggies diapers smells awesome which is missing in pamper diapers.
Leakage is a common problem in both huggies and pamper. So checking the diaper in 1-2 hrs is a good idea.