(₹11.38 / count)
(₹10.78 / count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Hyjiva Healthcare Private Limited
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Hyjiva 4-ply, Ear Loop, Nose Strip, BFE/PFE/VFE > 99%, CE and ISO Certification with Activated Carbon Disposable Face Mask (Pack of 50)
|Deal Price:||₹599.00 (₹11.98 / count)|
|You Save:||₹901.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Apply 5% couponDetails
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Apply 5% coupon on first Subscribe and Save order only.Details
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Size||50 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Style||4-ply Surgical Mask with Earloops|
|Colour||Grey / Blue|
About this item
- 4-PLY: Four protective layers of ultra-soft odour-less melt-blown fabric; Electrostatically charged filters; Impregnated with activated carbon
- BEST-IN-CLASS FILTRATION: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 99% (3 Micron), Particle Filtration Efficiency > 99%, (0.1 Micron) and Viral Filtration Efficiency > 99%. (0.1 Micron); ISO & CE Certified.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: These masks are lightweight and add almost no pressure to your face. Three precision-folded layers conform to all face shapes. The adjustable nose strip can be bent to follow the contours of your face. The soft elastic ear loops fit the ear without excessive strain.
- SUPER BREATHABLE: Highly breathable fabric makes breathing just as easy as if you weren’t wearing a mask. Suitable for home, office, school, park, playground, cycling, traveling etc.
- HIGH-QUALITY MANUFACTURING PROCESS: We use a lattice hemming-stitched edge to ensure all layers stay together. A solid ear-loop weld ensures the elastic stays attached.
Frequently bought together
Hyjiva Activated Carbon Masks are high-filtration 4-layer surgical masks with electrostatically charged filters and medical-grade technical textiles that are impregnated with activated carbon. This CE marked mask outperforms the most stringent European (EN 14683 Type IIR) and American standards (ASTM). These masks are the most powerful defense against air pollution and airborne diseases with Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 99% (3 Micron), Particle Filtration Efficiency (0.1 Micron) > 99%, and Viral Filtration Efficiency (0.1 Micron) > 99%. Additionally, the masks have a Splash Resistance above 120 mmHg, and an extremely low breathing resistance (ΔP < 49.0 Pa/cm²).
|Hyjiva Disposable Face Mask with Activated Carbon - 4-ply, Pack of 50||Hyjiva Disposable Face Mask - 4-ply, Assorted, Pack of 50||Hyjiva Disposable Face Mask - 3-ply, Assorted, Pack of 50||Hyjiva Disposable Face Mask - 3-ply, Black, Pack of 50||Hyjiva Disposable Face Mask for Children - 3-ply, Assorted, Pack of 50|
|ISO & CE Certification||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99%||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) > 99%||✓||✓||Not Tested||Not Tested||Not Tested|
|Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) > 99%||✓||Not Tested||Not Tested||Not Tested||Not Tested|
|Adjustable Nose Strip||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Soft Elastic Ear Loops||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Three Precise Folds
- The folds or pleats in a surgical mask are meant for it to be “free size” i.e. all masks can be stretched to fit any person's face - large or small.
- It's important to note that the folds in a surgical mask are not meant to catch dust or particulate matter.
- The mask should not be worn flat. As you wear a mask, the folds must be opened to fit over the face and under the chin. It should cover the nose, mouth, cheeks, and the chin area.
- The folds or pleats in a mask should face down. An obvious way to identify this is the adjustable nose strip at the top of the mask which bends to fit over the bridge of your nose.
- Every Hyjiva mask has three precision-folded layers to conform to all face shapes.
Highly breathable fabric makes breathing just as easy as if you weren’t wearing a mask.
Also available in 5 solid colours
We also have 4-ply masks which are available in Blue, Green, Pink, White & Yellow.
The masks are packed in boxes that make for easy dispensing.
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% coupon applied at checkout. Details
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Bank of Baroda Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on HSBC Cashback Card Transactions. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Product Dimensions : 17.5 x 9.5 x 0.2 cm; 6 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Hyjiva Healthcare Private Limited
- ASIN : B08L8BCLS1
- Item part number : HYJ-4EMAC-050
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Unisex
- Manufacturer : Hyjiva Healthcare Private Limited, +91-22-48972110, email@example.com, www.hyjiva.com
- Item Weight : 6 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 17.5 x 9.5 x 0.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 50 count
- Included Components : Soft Elastic Ear Loops, Concealed Nose Strip, Activated Carbon Layer, Melt-blown Fabric Layer, Non-Woven Layer
- Generic Name : Surgical Mask 4Ply
- Best Sellers Rank: #270 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #125 in Fold-Flat Dust Safety Masks
- Customer Reviews:
4-ply Disposable Face Masks
Hyjiva is a registered trademark of Hyjiva Healthcare Private Limited. This product is sold exclusively by Hyjiva Healthcare Private Limited. No other seller is authorized to sell this item om Amazon. Sellers listing this product without authorization will be reported for trademark infringement.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In this pandemic situation, quality of mask must be very good.
Second (and more important) - ear loops are short. The back of my ears start paining after I've worn it for 15-20 minutes. After some more time the pain is almost unbearable. I may have an extra-sensitive skin, but I never had this problem with any other masks before this. Note that I have a normal-to-slightly-smaller sized head.
Leaving the short loop issue however, body of the mask is pretty Firm, the nose loop is strong, it nicely maintains shape for a long time, and gives a good fit against the contour of the face.
I've used 7-8 masks so far and the earloop broke on 1 - maybe because of the tension due to shorter loops.
Overall, not a very satisfactory experience.
Will recommend only if you have a pretty small head.
By Dr Samina on 6 December 2021