- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm ; 113 g
- Item model number: 172.283.40
- ASIN: B00KVJJGN2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 758 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#220 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- #11 in Shopping Bags & Baskets
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Ikea Large Shopping Bags (Set Of 2)
- --Set of 2-
- Gigantic tote
- 100 % polypropylene,
- Easy to clean; just Rinse with water and let dry.
- Volume: 19 gallon. Lightweight, generously oversized, foldable,
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
--Set of 2--ikea large shopping bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Unfortunately this bag is not of the same quality that the one from the actual store is. In fact, the bottom seam has ripped and is coming apart.
Don’t get me wrong, these are o.k. Bags. Just not the strength and quality of a store bought IKEA bag.
I am going to only use these for light duty. I will swing by IKEA and pick up a few there for the heavy duty stuff.
The handles are top notch, with such heavy duty stitching that it has no problem hauling heavy items, MUCH more durable than typical cloth or plastic bags.
And oh, the capacity. The bag can be folded flat, or opened to have a flat bottom where you can load up with EVERYTHING and remain stable. As I said, I've done Dollar Tree runs and came back with 30-40 plus items and the bags are merely half-loaded. It's my arms that are tired first, not the bag.
The bag is also quite easy to clean. Spray it down with garden hose or wipe with damp cloth, then air dry. That's it.
I know you can probably buy this at IKEA for less, but my nearest IKEA is not convenient for me, and I found these bags to be quite useful, much better than any other "stowable" bags I can find locally.
Have small handles and long handles to ease the load depending on what you've got. I prefer cloth bags normally, but these are well made and great for carting around random stuff and laundry!