boAt AUX 500 Indestructible Male to Male Metallic Aux Audio Cable with Gold Plated connectors, 1.5 Meter (5 Feet) - Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable, compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Spaceship grade aluminium casing ensures long-lasting durability
- Metal braided heavy-duty aux cable, is stress and stretch resistant, protects against day-to-day wear and tear
- Tangle-free cord design eliminates bunching, tangles, knots and 1.5 meters length
- Dual-shielding, polished metal moulding, corrosion-resistant plugs deliver crisp sounds and minimal signal loss
- 2 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3.5MM male to 3.5MM male cable â€¢ Compatible with smartphones and tablets â€¢ Spaceship grade aluminum casing ensures long-lasting durability â€¢ Metal braided heavy-duty aux cable, is stress and stretch resistant, protects against day-to-day wear and tear â€¢ Tangle-free cord design eliminates bunching, tangles, knots and 1.5 meters length â€¢ Dual-shielding, polished metal molding, corrosion-resistant plugs deliver crisp sounds and minimal signal loss
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packing was so robust and secured which in very few secs of inspection made me feel that I didn't make a wrong decision of buying it. It took me fair amount of time to get into the product. Extremely well thought out good looking product which is made out of high quality nilon type of material braded cable. Both ends are securely coved with metal cover and gold plated 3.5mm jack. Its tangle free extremely durable in my opinion. After using it for a wile I saw there is no loss of sound signal or any hisssing noise in the back ground. The only thing which I didn't like is lack of flexibility of the cable. It may sound like I'm neat picking. It's no way a deal breaker. I highly recommend this product.
Very well built and looks elegant.
It's a good product from Boat which has some really impressive stuff in their line-up. This earns my trust for the company.
Speed of light delivery by Amazon, as usual, thank you!
1. Aux cable that i got with my sound system
2. Aux cable that I purchased from local market (not so high quality and not too cheap)
3. Again RCA cable (not so high quality and not too cheap)
4. Bluetooth connectivity by laptop
5. Bluetooth connectivity by smartphone
6. Pen drive (USB connectivity)
7. Micro SD card (USB connectivity)
The differnce between sound quality of USB output and this cable was not so big and both sounded great. So,the results i got with this boat aux were-
1. Stereo sound - Channel seperation was really awsome. There was surprising stereo feel. ( As my system is 4.1 stereo, and not surround).
2. Highs - highs i.e. treble was really really noticeable and not harsh anymore. Superb clarity that i never got before.
3. Bass - There was Quality Bass i.e. clear, thumping & deep.
4. Vocals - Vocals surprisingly felt alive.
If you think it is good review, please click that helpful button. Thanks.
Sound quality: 4.5/5 considering I’m using cable to connect to BOSE speakers.
The cable is sturdy and just long enough.
OEM BOSE aux cable would’ve been the best option but Boat offers 80% audio connectivity output as compared to Bose AUX cable.
If you’re an audiophile don’t buy this cable but do remember that it’s good enough for regular long term usage.