- Item Weight: 449 g
- Item model number: IAV-SP-3-193-C-Red
- ASIN: B081DNSL31
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 November 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,93,997 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #1131 in Diyas & Lanterns
Indian Art Villa Silver & Gold Plated Curved Leaf Design Akhand Diya Puja Diya Oil Lamp with Handle, Arti Poojan Temple, Gold
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Specification:- Material: Silver & Gold Plated, Width: 7.6" Inch, Weight: Total Weight 450 Grams( Item Weight 115 Grams)
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
- Presented To You By Goldgiftideas On The Occasion Of Diwali, Raksha Bandhan & Other Festive Season. Also Use As A Best Wedding And Other Small Home Function Return Gifts.
- GORGEOUS ADDITION TO YOUR HOME Used for puja offerings at your Mandir temple for aarti
- It comes with an Attractive Fancy Red coloured Gift Box.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Colour: Red Curved
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IndianArtVilla Silver Plated items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor. It comes in a Fancy red/blue colored gift box and can be readily turned into a wonderful Anniversary, Wedding, Diwali, Valentine gift item. CARE TIPS Dusting - First, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust. Removing Candle Wax - Candle wax can be removed from a silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. The softened wax should be easy to pry out with a finger. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object. Washing and Drying - Once all dust and wax are removed, wash the item by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time. Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth. A hair-dryer set on warm helps to dry hard-to-reach places. After your pieces are clean and completely dry, wrap each of them individually with acid-free buffered tissue, butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to store. Do not use woolor newspaper, which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating. Safely Display Silver Plated items in Your Home - If you'd like to display your silver plated items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice. Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing.Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves.You'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|