|Specialty||Gluten Free, No Added Sugar|
|Brand||The Indian Chai|
|Certification||FSSAI, SGS ORGANIC|
|Package Information||Can, Pouch|
|Manufacturer||The Indian Chai|
|Item part number||TICOSPL500|
|Package Dimensions||22 x 16 x 5 cm; 500 Grams|
|Ingredients||Pure Spearmint Leaves|
|Country of Origin||India|
The Indian Chai - Organic Spearmint Tea Leaves 500g
|Brand||The Indian Chai|
|Ingredients:||Pure Spearmint Leaves|
About this item
- USES: Spearmint has a wide range of applications, including its culinary uses to flavor cocktails, sauces, dips, entire dishes, or even as a garnish, in addition to hygiene products, toothpaste, mouthwashes, soaps, and body scrubs.
- SOOTHES UPSET STOMACH: A more natural way of calming stomach upsets is by drinking spearmint tea. It can also help when you’re suffering from gas, cramping, and bloating.
- PROVIDES NATURAL STRESS RELIEF: Drinking spearmint tea can not only help in soothing issues in your body, but it also has a soothing and almost sedative-like effect on your mind.
- HELPS RELIEVE PMS SYMPTOMS: The spearmint tea not only can help decrease the hormones, it can also help to stop painful cramps. It will soothe an upset stomach and provide a boost of energy for when women are feeling exhausted during these times of the month.
- PACKAGING: This 500g variant comes in 2 air tight reusable food grade zipper pouch of 250 grams.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Please store in refrigerator
Pure Spearmint Leaves
This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Spearmint is made from the leaves of spearmint herb scientifically known as Mentha Spicata that has sharply pointed leaves from where it derives its name. Spearmint is one of the most invigorating type of herb that is loaded with anti-oxidants, vitamins and many vital nutrients. Though the name and aroma is very similar to peppermint, it contains less menthol than peppermint is very rich in limonene, dihydrocarvone and cineol. Spearmint is very useful in soothing indigestion and boosting the immune system. It also protects us from fungal infections, boost dental health, reduce facial hair growth and and lower inflammation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, I was under the impression these are pure dried tea leaves, but it feels now these are processed.
(Though I segregated &used).
The brand must work on
I am decreasing the stars from 5 to 1