- Paperback: 584 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; Third edition (1 August 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353168198
- ISBN-13: 978-9353168193
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#80 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in UPSC Civil Services
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
Indian Art and Culture for Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations Paperback – Aug 2019
Paperback, Aug 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Nitin Singhania is an IAS officer of 2013 batch in West Bengal Cadre and is presently posted as Joint Secretary under Government of West Bengal. He is a graduate and post graduate in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata and is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. Earlier he has worked as Assistant Secretary in Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, and as Sub-Divisional Magistrate in Purba Bardhaman district.
From the Publisher
Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania needs no introduction! It offers in-depth and updated guidance to the aspirants of the Civil Services preliminary and main examinations on the subject. A wide ranged knowledge base of the Indian art, paintings, music and architecture has been presented with the help of relevant colorful pictures, diagrams and map which will enkindle the reader's interest.
New chapters have been introduced on Buddhism and Jainism & India through the eyes of foreign travellers
Buddhism and Jainism : This chapter focuses on the major concepts, teachings and philosophy that are followed under the religions - Buddhism and Jainism both.
India through the eyes of foreign travellers : Throughout the course of history, India has been a centre of attraction for rulers and travelers worldwide. Travelers have played an important role in presenting the true picture of the then Indian civilisation. This chapter covers the brief description of the most important travelers that visited India.
New Appendix has been added on current affairs related to art and culture
Previous years questions of 2018, 2019 and new set of practice questions have been included in the required chapters
Furthermore, many relevant topics have been added in the existing chapters to make the title more focused and comprehensive.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
68 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In anyway no one suggest particular book for AnC because it becomes useless in mains and in pre it just ok but not good/best.