- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (India) Pvt. Ltd; Eleventh edition (30 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353166365
- ISBN-13: 978-9353166366
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 546 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #53 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian Economy for Civil Services, Universities and Other Examinations (11th edition) Paperback – 30 Apr 2019
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Ramesh Singh is an alumnus of Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding the aspirants of Civil Services and other examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored several books both in English and Hindi for McGraw Hill including Indian Economy, Bhartiya Arthavyavastha, Contemporary Essays, Objective Indian Economy and Social Development, 1000 Plus Questions on General Science. His forthcoming book in McGraw Hill is ‘Economics for One Day Exams’. He is also a popular columnist of the Publication Division journals Yojana and Kurukshetra. A teacher par excellence, he is endowed with exceptional quality of simplifying the difficult concepts of economics in a cogent and crystal-clear way. His expert lectures on economics and essay are quite popular across the country.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
546 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book covers almost all the topic including some current data.
So if you are a fresher then read it and make short notes (Very very very ...important) so you can revise it, because without revision there is always confusion/doubt.
Also, I'm seriously disappointed with the publishing house. Tata mcgraw hill should hire better editors. How can it allow so many typos? I found the same problem with Majid Hussain, which was even worse. At least this book doesn't have factual errors (yet).
1. Completely REVISED & REVAMPED with new contents.
2. Many junk things have been deleted.
3. Many topics are now described in precise format.
4. More exam oriented than It's earlier versions.
5. Last but not the least, thank you Amazon for providing whopping 35% discount & fast delivery.
1. Page quality & Front Cover is not at all upto the mark. Generally I don't bother to mention this point but this time I'm not happy at all.
I have provided the index. Check by yourself then buy it..