Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
Established in 1928 as a Company under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1913, the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), formerly known as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of Banks, Financial Institutions, and their employees in India.
The Institute is managed by a Governing Council consisting of representatives of major Banks, Reserve Bank of India, Indian Banks’ Association, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and an academician from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
During its 93 years of service, IIBF has emerged as a premier institute in Banking and Finance education for those employed as well as seeking employment in the sector and aiming for professional excellence. Since its inception, the Institute has awarded several Banking and Finance qualifications, viz., JAIIB, CAIIB, Diploma and Certificates, covering diverse and contemporary subjects in the Banking & Finance domains. Moreover, IIBF is the only Institute that offers all the courses mandated by the Reserve Bank of India for capacity building in banks. In addition, the contemporary courses and training programmes have helped the industry professionals to sustain their professionalism through Continuing Professional Development Programmes.
IIBF offers a bouquet of courses on Banking & Finance to meet the needs and aspirations of the banking & finance personnel and to students aspiring for a career in the banking & finance sector.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
The Book has been divided into five modules:
- Module A-Digital Banking Products
- Module B-Branchless Banking
- Module C-Marketing of Digital Banking Products
- Module D -Payment Systems
- Module E-New Developments in Digital Banking
- Keep pace with the changing contours of the banking and financial sector
- Be aware of the regulatory changes
- Ensure compliance
This book also covers the recent developments in the banking & finance sectorThis Year Book will be a helpful reference book for the banking & finance professionals and executives appearing for promotional exams and interviews.
The Present Publication is the 2nd Edition, published exclusively by Taxmann, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Comprehensive Digest of Regulatory Changes] covering different verticals of banks
- [Covering Topics on Recent Developments] in the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Sectors
- [Extracts of Speeches] rendered by the senior officials of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- [Articles] published in IIBF's Journal – Bank Quest
Coverage of this book includes:
- Regulatory Changes
o Retail Banking
o Digital Banking/Information Technology
o International Banking
o Treasury/Risk Management
o Rural Banking, Co-operative Banks, NBFCs and Differentiated Banks
o Sustainable Finance
- Legal Changes
- Economic Changes
- Other Developments in BFSI Sector
- Important Perspective/Developments in Banking & Finance
- Important Articles – Bank Quest
- Trends in Banking Sector – A Snapshot
- Enhanced Access and Service Excellence (EASE Reforms)
- Financial Snippets
- Glossary of Banking Terms
This book is the courseware for the Certificate Exam on “Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management” being offered by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. This book provides an overview of various types of Cyber Crimes and how to alleviate such crimes. The contents of the book are organised into Four Modules viz. (i) Cyber Crimes Overview (ii) Fraud Management (iii) Electronic Transactions (iv) Cyber Laws & Regulatory Compliance.
The contents of the book will be found useful by all those who are involved in dealing with Information Technology, Online Banking, Electronic Channels etc. and handling Cyber Crimes, electronic frauds and mitigation thereof. The book will also be useful to the students pursuing academic courses on the subject.
- Module A:Applicable to BCs of Payments Banks
- Module B:Applicable to BCs of Payments Banks who have cleared Module A and subsequently appointed by Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) as BCs.
The book covers a broad canvas on the important facets of the subject.
Though the book is meant as a courseware for the Institute’s “Certified Credit Officer Course”, it would be useful to all those who are interested in the credit portfolio function of a bank in the country.
You Save: ₹ 17.10(3%)
The book is divided into 4 modules. The first module gives an overview and introduction to Ethics followed by the second module covering the different operational aspects of Ethics at the Individual level, at the Organisation level and so on. The third module covers about Ethics at Workplace, how to build an Ethical organisation and the last module covers wider aspects of ethics in relation to Corporate governance with a holistic view. Some interesting case studies have also been included for wholesome learning.
- ←Previous Page
- Next Page→